Reviews for Dexter Morgan is Not a Role Model
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Love Dexter and LOVE Supernatural. I really liked how you drew the parallels between the two. A very nice character study. :)
LolaAnn chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Finally taking a break to do a little reading. Seems like I don't do enough of that anymore. This was brilliant! The idea of Dean playing the same role that Dexter's dad played in Sam's head really made sense. No matter how messed up Dean is, he has more morals and more of a 'code' than he ever gives himself credit for. I also respect how you handle the Lisa thing. I've never understood the venomous hatred that some SPN fans have for her. I don't think Dean could have ever been truly happy there, but I never thought that meant she was some horrible bitch. Anyway, I digress. Excellent job :-)
Rokhal chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love this. Fiction can be a way to explore our own perception of reality, and it's fun to see fictional characters doing this, too - it opens up their personalities and creates this conceptual nesting box effect.

I also loved how Dean and Sam identified with Dexter - from 6.8, we see (again) that Dean has a pretty dim view of himself, while Sam just saw a great "how-to" manual.

So cool.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Very much made of awesomeness! I loved the division of the scenes and seeing what both boys drew from the show. Dean's little "OMG" moment at the end was so very well written. Loved it!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Loved it cause I love Supernatural and Dexter :)