Reviews for Don Ranma
Ohyiss chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Damn what a fantastic and lovely one-shot. You have a talent for capturing the right atmosphere, the humor, and characters of the original manga. Awesome work! It would be lovely if there were more
thelittlepandagirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I could totally imagine this as a chapter in the manga.
ria chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
'very realistic
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Omg. Ranma and Akane are such silly goose. I swear. Really enjoyed reading this and I'm glad you captured their personalities to a T!
Luna12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
This was such a delightful story! Great humor, pacing, and action. The kiss scenes were so them! I had a bunch Akane qaa writing the letters to herself, but it was still brilliantly written and played out.
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
OMG That was funny, the end was awesome, so romantic! well done ) thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I'd be on cloud nine if it was Nabiki who had written the letters just to make this happen, but Akane writing them... just made me laugh my fucking ass off
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was so great and one of the most accurate Ranma fics I've ever read! It sounded like something out of the Manga or Anime, amazing! Funny and cute! Thanks for sharing :)
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I loved it It was really really well written!
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Cute fic! I kinda figured out the ending about half-way through. Still worth the time!
Mik0ne chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
YAY! SO CUTE! And I love the movie You've Got Mail, it was the first adult romance I had ever seen.
Compucles chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is great! It fits the style of the manga perfectly.

I figured Akane wrote the letters once she apparantly abandoned her date. She played Ranma like a fiddle, knowing that telling him not to interfere would guarentee that he would.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aw. This was so cute and sweet. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hee better than the first time I read it
Aki-Kohi chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So she wrote those letters to herself? Didn't think Akane would be the kind to do that... Ah, but in the end she got what she wanted.

Jesus bless you.