Reviews for The Ghost In The Theatre
loko43 chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
mia madre
the best story of the Phantom of the Opera that I have read, magnificent characters.
You could put a chapter where you can read the thoughts of Erick (ghost) would be very interesting
plus I wanted to comment, knowing that Erick obsesses easily (see the case of cristin) to search for "bride" could be possible that the ghost had found in sherlock a 'groom "their interectual height (as it is intelligent and also plays the violin) and therefore disappears sherlock
I hope Continues history
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
More!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
I love this story. Real quality! PLEASE write more!
Sianna Scale chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
NOOOOOOO
BRING IT BAAAAAAACK
PHAAAANTOM OF THE OOOOPERAAAAAA
and Sherlock, of course.
cukita chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
I love the story, the drama and intrigue you are putting.
I think when sherlock ghost disappears is because it has led, not intentions You Might put the ghost to take our beautiful sherlock (if I said beautiful), but I hope they are evil, especially the manic laughter that seems have the ghost
and I'm dying to see how lestrade john and begin the search without the genius of sherlock
keep writing good that you got me on tenterhooks
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
I am just scimming this for back ground infor on the story, so far,

just so,
Hanonymous chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Okay, I don't always review as I read through a previously existing story, but this is BRILLIANT.
Carri007 chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
I kept meaning to review, but I couldn't bear to stop reading :). I think there are maybe two stories on fanfic that I liked as thoroughly as this one (and I've read a ton!). Your characters are perfectly accurate and believable (such is something I value highly in a fic). The plot is complicated and well thought out. Very interesting! I love how you intersperse the dialogue with descriptions and thoughts and such-many people don't-and the way you do it seems very natural. I love the way you write! Sometimes the writing style can detract from a story, and usually just disappears, but yours adds to it. Sometimes I stop and smile at the way you described something :).
I can't wait till you update!
Carri007 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Before I forget, I just wanna say that I love your characterizations. They're not forced at all, and very believable. I can totally hear everybody's voices :).
SherlockWhovian chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
This is my favorite story at the moment!
I love it and the idea of it do much!
I hope you will update this because it is amazing!

SW
incarnate of evil chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
I'm enjoying this, can't wait for another chapter. Would enjoy seeing some more of Eric or maybe a chapter from his POV would be interesting and insightful. Hope to see another chapter soon! :)
The Red Fedora chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
So the ghost is the phantom...hmm...interesting.
Aileil chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
It is so like Sherlock to not know off the top of his head when his birthday is. Thank you a hundred times over for writing another chapter! I love your story. The detail, the humor, the thought, the clues, the characters. Everything is written to perfection. Thank you for a good mystery in the midst of thousands of stories that are merely fanfiction. Yours is a true story. Thank you.
inujisan chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
so glad you updated. Getting more curious along the way.
cocoa85715 chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Witty banter is awesome. _

Awesome chapter, I thought the hand on his shoulder was the Phantom. Guess I was wrong. :P Even though, mysterious hysterical laughter coming from nowhere was creepy...in a cool way. :)

And Sherlock and John are so fascinating, how they interact with each other. It's like watching a soap opera.