Reviews for Spectrobes SUPERSMASH BROS STYLE
BobJacksonSSJ chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
YEAAAH! WOOOOOOH! I always knew Goku would win. And of COURSE I want to be in the sequel, except for this time I want to change it up a bit:

Name: Bob

Weapon: lightsaber

Power: flying/ Kamehameha
BobJacksonSSJ chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
Radical.
Edward the Pure chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
aw, i died... oh well good thing i see death every now and then (checks pocket and pulls out a slip of paper) i knew i still had a get out of hell free card. but i'm out of here so, ciaossu.
BobJacksonSSJ chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
W-What? I DIED? And yeah I guess Trunks's sword WAS a bad idea so I'll take... a GEO! Or KAMEHAMEHA! And why do you call this SPECTROBES ssbb style? There isn't any spectrobes/peeps from spectrobes!
BobJacksonSSJ chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
Uhh... Where am I? I know I'm not the guy with the deviantart page, so where am I?
Nick4120 chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Bob: HOW DARE YOU INSULT BOB! (PWNS you)
BobJacksonSSJ chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Uhh... I didn't mean superspeed flying!Superspeed AND flying. And I like to pretend that Trunks's sword didn't break, but if I HAVE to stick with storyline then I want... KAMEHAMEHA! That should be my weapon. Or melee. But preferrably Kamehameha.
Nick4120 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
This was good.

Question: could I write a few battles?
Edward the Pure chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
that is exactly how i would speak in shady. you portrayed me well. great job this time, was wondering if you had given up on this or not. so until next update, ciao.
BobJacksonSSJ chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Okay so my weapon of choice is future Trunks's sword from DBZ and my powers are Superspeed flight and (optional) Kamehameha and (also optional) super saiyan
Mega and solo chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh and add me 2 this ( yes I'll be using super saiyan)
Mega and solo chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Yawwwwn. Come on new chapter
Mega and solo chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
You have got to make up to chapter 8 at least and then make a final battle chapter ( maybe the one I recommended)
Mega and solo chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
For the final battle it would be fun if it were jeena vs goku and it's a long battle (super saiyan,woot!)
Edward the Pure chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
glad to see the update is awesome as ever keep up the good work and thanks for pitting me against neji, i really dont like his superiority attitude