Reviews for You Understand?
MineisTaken chapter 1 . 1/10
Sooo... yes, I'm a sadistic bastard. It is beautifully perfect and I really enjoyed it... ... ... no police at my door, great!
Anyway, do you consider the possibility of writing a sequel? Because that'd be even greater.
I really love your writing.
OneStepAwayFromMassDestruction chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
i ship it
boneheart chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
that was awesome u should make another chapter; D
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
You should make this into a multi-chaptered story where Craig's true feelings r exposed and Kyle "falls in love" (Stockholm syndrome) with him
Sick bastard chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Yea i'm a sick bastard i'll admit. It's a good writing style though, I have to give you that.
Sebastian chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Could you do one of Craig and Kyle on New Year's please?
Sebastian chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
you should make more stories about Kyle and Craig please
LibriApertiMentibus chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Lol maybe I am a sick bastard because I really liked this story. Hmmm... anyway it was great. Keep it up c:
Miroir Twin chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Lol, that was well done, the emotion of it all was perfect, I loved how you started out with Craig's point of view and turned it to Kyle's when the torture began, it really made me see how Kyle's predicament was, rather than just hearing about it through Craig's thoughts. I wish this was a multi-chap but it's perfect as a oneshot. :P And yes I'm a sick-bitch. Horribly sick in the head.
I regret nothing!

Best part was Kyle realizing who it was.
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! I always love fiction rape. Real rape is bad but fake makes me happy. U could of add a little more gore and got in detail with the rape but fuck it, it was pretty good.
Animegrl421 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I am a sick bastard, regardless of reviewing. lol This was...amazing actually, loved Kyle's emotions and the diabetes situation! Extremely well-written!
Dantalions chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
So I guess I'm a sick bastard for reading this. :T

Also, Craig's a sick bastard.
karolinami132 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
cool story dude :)
Mika chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was hot. I jerked off to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I fucking loved this story. Write more like it.