Reviews for The Point of No Return
Guest chapter 22 . 12/3/2015
I totally get why you can't update, but I really enjoy this story! It's so great, and I understand if you can't keep writing, but please post a note or something to let us know you're still there! :( Pretty please?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Sorry you're not getting any reviews! I think this is a really good story. I haven't read any Eponine/Erik before, but your writing is great.
Nariel Helyanwe chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
Can't remember if I've left a review before, but this was my second time reading this fic from front to back and I must say its fantastic. The charactisation is soooo on point, the interactions realistic and believable and of course, Erik and eponine are just sweethearts. I do hope you will update this fic again, and soon, if only for an epilogue where we get to see eponine be the Priama Donna she deserves and and our dear phantom win over his, ahem, resident little mouse ;)

Nariel
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
AWESOME
Op pls chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
Please I know it's been a couple of years but please update for the love of God. I stayed up till 6 am and I'm in love with this story.
Nobody chapter 22 . 4/8/2015
I am here to congratulate you on such skill you have in your writing. I sincerely feel you portray the pain in each characters' hearts very well. I am surprised on your references, namely Into The Woods, Princess Bride, others. This is a beautiful story that does not include the always happy ending/ smoochy romantic stuff of other stories I have read. Keep writing!
Also, do not be afraid. All though I do ask you to update, I seem to have lost my Punjab lasso. No worries!
nightmarehunter676 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
It seems to me that after reading this once, it couldn't get any better... but reading it twice, I've noticed some things that I didn't before... like, the Phantom's character seems based off a mix of Ramin Karimloo and Gerard Butler. and Eponine's is more Samantha Barks... I dunno, did you plan it that way? or is it just me, and my crazy obsession-full knowledge?
ztanita chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
I see this story hasn't been updated for 2 years and I guess there is not much hope that it will ever be finished... That's a pity. I really enjoyed reading it. I like the way you write - with all the necessary feelings but without needless angst. It's great. I wish you continued this story... Anyway, who knows what may happen. Good luck!
Karis Daa chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
This was an amazing story, all the way! I write fanfictions too, and this inspired me to keep going! Man, I wish it wouldn't end! I'll read it again and again and again!
Hanonymous chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
Two years... *sobbing* WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
Hanonymous chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Hanonymous chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
"The Phantom looked at the door, and then back at Eponine. He couldn't just waltz out the front door with Eponine, the students would shoot him down.

But he could easily waltz out the back door, the Phantom thought as he surveyed the room."

*cackling*
Aurora Heiress chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
PLZ UPDATE SOON I LOVE YOYR STORY!:)
Smiles1998 chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
Is there any possibility that you maybe could sort if try to attempt to maybe possibly write a teensy tiny, incredibly small chapter? Soon? Pweety please? I read this story all the way through, and it was marvelous! So pwetty pwease? *Gives puppy dog eye look*
Guest chapter 22 . 6/7/2014