Reviews for Without the Burdens of Time
Hero's Chanson chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Favorite chatacter right now: Aphrodite! Where did all her maternal instincts go?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
IT'S SUCH A GOOD STORY! You're an incredible writer. :)
Annabelle Chinca chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is a fabulous story. I am recruiting some fanfiction stories for a story that will be sold on Amazon. I am an agent for the publishing site, . Please e-mail me when you get this message. You know my email. Oceanangel...

jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk! XP
Bon Appetite XD chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Not bad chica :]
NONAMESWEREAVAILABLE chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter~
webcomix chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
This one's cute! I'm all for meddling deities. Story alerted C:
Maya-chan2007 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
This whole thing is just so adorable, but kind of sad for Feli... Poor thing. I wonder how Spain's going to Romano's going to react to the whole 'I'm dating my *brother?' thing XD I can't wait for the next chapter, this is really very good! _
CheesyFursona chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Absolutley fantastic so far! Please update soon!
china-aruX3 chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
aaahhh my two favorite things: greek mythology and spamano _ please please please update soon!
NarratoreMelon chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Aaaahhhhh...poor Feli! Romano- get your memories back now! Good job, btw, keep it up!

-NarratoreMelon
Wanderliing chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Wow i was not expecting Italy's point of view! Its good how you gave him and Germany such a cute relationship, and how he admitted it to lovi when he couldn't get to mad. It surprised me how he didn't remember Germany though! Does that have to do with Athena?

And i get the feeling that Italy telling Romano Spain is there brother is a no no, am i wrong? But still its a great story~ And i can't wait to see him and Spain finally get together in it you know? Theres only so much will they, wont they a person can handle without exploding.

Im glad you always update so soon :) I just wish that the chapters were longer! But this one was longer than normal i think... But great job! Keep up the good work! The sooner you update the better :)
Chibi Iggy chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
This has been really interesting so far. Can't wait for more

But one thing I've noticed: you tend to switch back and forth between past and present tense a lot. Watch out for that. Other than that, I love it.
yintsunami chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
lmao AND THUS THE CONFUSION CONTINUES! :D
Lumoa chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
D8 I feel sorry for Feliciano, but then I felt like laughing a bit when he made the mistake of calling Spain their brother so I'm not really sure how I felt about this entire chapter.
forevergamergirl chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Oh gods, can I just say this chapter was incredibly well written for a fan fiction? When Antonio was listing the different ways Romano might react to being kissed, I was basically going "Oh christ, pretty much every cliche Spamono ending in one package." But then... PLOT TWIST. Excellent, I really liked it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »