Reviews for All These Lives
Nekotite chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
OH THE ANGST
How can you sleep at night writing stories like this? *sniff
Oh I see your note at the bottom, and I agree. Kidnapping is the worst thing ever.

But I loved the story, it's wonderfully written, and I'm starting on the sequel!
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was just so amazing, but it's so sad! I can't stop crying!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Aaaaaaw thht's so sad! I hope you do continue it and give it a happy ending, where they find Logan and live happily ever after! Please? :D
Anna Hood chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was very good you made me cry like 4 different times. Great story you are a very talented writer
gleechild chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh wow. I shed so many tears while reading this. It nearly killed me to read but I just kept reading. This is my favorite song by Daughtry and it's actually the very reason I decided to read this story.

I somehow knew you weren't going to give it a happy ending. I'm sort of actually GLAD that you didn't give it a happy ending. It wouldn't be true to the story. In real life, someone doesn't just turn up after eight months. Not unless its in a body bag.

My heart went out to all three of those boys. The pain and guilt they lived with everyday. It must be so hard for them. I honestly can't imagine going through something like this. But if it did, this definitely showed me how it would probably be like.

I am honestly blown away by this. I guess I'm going to have to check out your other stories now, Miss Fenway. I wanted to type a smile emoticon there, but I can't make myself do it right now. You've just got me all emotional!

Well, I guess I'll go see if you ever did post a sequel. And see what else you've written.

Thanks for writing this and sharing it with everyone.

Take Care,

Sharon
Writteninthestars08 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was absolutely amazing. Beautifully written, even with the tragedy in it. And I actually ended up listening to "All These Lives" on repeat while reading it. It's such a great fit to the story. I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to listen to it again without thinking of this. Wonderful job. :)
OneTimeRush chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I listened to the song straight after i read this story. I think it really clever how you have used the song lyrics and meaning to make this story. It is a really good piece of writing , and i am also enjoying reading 'September' at the moment which is also really good, i am looking forward to reading your future storys :)

-L
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
So I decided to reread this with "All These Lives" on repeat. This story was amazing without music, but WITH the music... I started crying on several different occasions. Like Carlos sobbing into his father's shirt. And Kendall sobbing at the end. There were a few more, but I can't remember now, my heart is aching too horribly. This was just as beautiful the second time!

Have I told you that you are an awesome author and are one of the few on here that can make me cry? If I haven't yet, there it is.
abbyli chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh, you have so got to make a sequel. You are my favorite BTR writer.
TurnUpTheBassAndTreble chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I AM CRYING MY FACE OFF, OH MY GAAAAWD.

; w;

So sad, but so good.

Your writing never ceases to amaze me.
CalmMindedFellow chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
when i saw that you like listening to Chris Daughtry, I got all happy, but i could relate more less to his songs, they explain so much in my life, and the fears i hope never come to life. I am grateful that you posted a whole chapter dedicated to one of his songs :), this story was really touching and very angsty...thank you for posting this up :)
Bella chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
It's such an... AMAZING story! I'm crying rite now.. :(
ruby890 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
that was great.i was wondering i was looking for a story and the name was - a valiant small stream - national treasure fic. the arthur was miss fenway but it was removed from FF i was wondering if you u could tell me if that was you that wrot it, and if yes could u put it bak o FF thanks.
Kinda.my.thing chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I just had to review this. AMAZING. I love this. I love all of your stories but this is absolutely amazing. You have got to continue this. You can not stop there. Please continue. Thank you
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Are you sick of me...NOW? Teehee!

Is it just me, or are you really trying to lay on the guilt with your author's notes? Maybe it's my guilty conscience, but I feel oh-so guilty for not being one of your loyal reviewers (in my eyes). *dies*

To people who have never experienced a Midwestern winter, they are probably wondering why Kendall got so bundled up just to get the mail. My response: "You haven't experienced a Midwestern winter, have you?" Seriously, you hit the nail on the head. You really DO have to bundle up just to walk what, twelve feet (give or take, depending on how close your mailbox is to your front door...) to go and get the mail!

I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when you said Kendall and his two best friends. I was literally like, "Who did you kill off this time?"

I loved how you mentioned Katie getting a Pop Tiger magazine in the mail.

It was Logan. Of course it had to be Logan. Honey, your FCMD is getting way out of hand here!

That's horrible that they never got to celebrate Logan's birthday!

That was so heartbreaking when Kendall was tracing Logan's face with his fingertip.

Kendall's "Logan." did me in! :(

I felt bad for Kendall. He was crying. He almost never cries.

I liked how you mentione "Swirly" and how it was "a more fun alternative to getting downstairs." :)

Carlos isn't hard to please. Ain't that the truth? ;)

Even James' remark about not getting his beauty sleep made me smile. And that's an improvement. Usually, I'd just roll my eyes at that.

The mental image of Kendall stumbling around like a drunk is hilarious!

I liked how Carlos was making faces on his pancakes with butter and syrup.

My breath seriously hitched in my throat when Mrs. Knight called out Logan's name.

Carlos frantically searching the room for Logan was...so incredibly sad! :(

"Evidence"...What did you do to Logan, Laura?

I liked how you said that Mrs. Knight dialed the three numbers that everyone should know but no one should ever have to use.

The part where you said that each movement hurst like James was an old man, but he wasn't; he was seventeen.

Oh no! What is it with you and James resorting to self-harm?

I liked how James couldn't have the picture distorted by being cracked, so he just took it out of the broken frame.

Of course Logan is between James and Carlos in the picture! Jagan and Cargan are the best!

Wow! That picture was taken four days before Logan went missing? Wow! Just..wow!

Why would someone take Logan? Aside from Carlos, he has to be one of the most innocent characters on the show!

Aww! Poor James!

Come on! It wasn't bad enough that Logan got kidnapped or was missing or whatever, but you had to go and have him get stabbed too? You're so...cruel...to Logan... :(

I liked how you had different scenes from different people's POV. Like we got to see what Kendall thought. What James thought. What Carlos thought, etc.

Ew! Please don't have Carlos hurl...

That's so sad how Carlos' father isn't his hero anymore because they still haven't been able to find Logan.

Carlos was so precious when he was all, "Don't say that!" when Officer Garcia told him that Logan might not even be alive anymore. *sniffles* That was really hard to type...

OMG! Poor Carlos! I feel so bad for him! See? See the mess Carlos is, Laura? You caused that! Happy now?

That was so sad how Carlos was like "Don't touch me!" and then "I hate you!" to his own father. :(

At least Officer Garcia didn't believe Carlos when he said that he hated him. He knew Carlos regretted what he said, and that he didn't mean it.

I couldn't imagine Kendall beating up or yelling at Logan either, kidnapped or not. Bromance FTW!

You really know how to tug on my heart strings (wait, is that one word?) don't you? All you have to do is write about how Carlos curls himself into a tiny ball, and I go, "Aww!"

Sadly, and maybe this is just because I watch shows like CSI and CSI: Miami, but most criminals aren't so sloppy as to touch a knife without wearing gloves. I guess what I'm trying to say is that of course there wouldn't be any fingerprints.

Aww! Kendall and James were both hugging each other and crying! :(

Random thought: I'm sure using a lot of emoticons in this review, aren't I? That was a rhetorical question, so don't feel obligated to answer that, okay?

I don't see why BTR couldn't go on without Logan. I mean, sure it wouldn't be the same without him. They could make it work...unless they were too broken to make it work, which they probably are. Wow! How awful do I sound? Even talking about something like this. I should be like "Yeah, that's right! There's no BTR without Logan!" But I'm not. Though I could be...Time out. Can I change my stance? Or is it too late?

Time in.

Wow! That's a pretty detailed account of how long it's been since Logan went missing. Down to the minutes as well. Just...wow!

Haha. Of course you would find a way to include Guilty James in this...Wait. Was I not supposed to laugh about that? Don't mind me. I am working on my second can of caffeine...er...soda. I really shouldn't though. I gotta work at 7 tomorrow morning...

That's sad how James no longer has anyone to be an insomniac with. If I keep chugging soda, I can be James' insomniac buddy person thing...

No, no, no! Stop having James cut himself! I know he's not my favorite character and all, but I still don't like it when you have James cut himself! :(

That is so incredibly touching how James wants to keep the phone line open just in case.

I liked how through everything, Kendall still looks out for Carlos and James and makes sure they're properly dressed to go outside in the cold.

Holy cow! The candlelight vigil darn near did me in! Even all caffeined (is that even a word?) up and such like I am right now as I type this, I was literally on the verge of tears when I read that candelight vigil part. Really.

Oh no! Guilty James is bad enough. We don't need Guilty Carlos too!

In spite of everything, when you wrote how Carlos was squished between his friends as they cry, I smiled. Then again, that's probably just my caffeine talking...or whatever the appropriate verbage is...

Holy cow! I forgot all about how Camille would take this until you mentioned her!

I loved how they were all holding a different picture of Logan.

Aww! Poor Kendall!

"...wrapped in a triangular hug that used to be a square." Talkk about a tear-inducer...Who even uses words like "inducer" when they're on a caffeine buzz? Only me, I suppose...

So, I'm confused. Is Logan still alive? Or is he dead? Was he tortured? Or killed quickly? And has been dead for months? There are so many questions again! You seriously can't stop there.

This is seriously my favorite of all your Christmas presents EXCEPT the one you dedicated to me, "Only Seven." Because you dedicated it to me, and I choked on all the Cargan, but in a good way, and you included Power Rangers, and yeah.

Anyways, I think, unless I'm mistaken, this is the longest review I have ever left. Ever. It says I have under 3,000 characters left. Pay no mind to like the latter half of this review. It was the caffeine talking...I cannot be held accountable for anything that I may or may not have said whilst on a caffeine buzz.

Would it be completely horrible of me to ask you to do a story about Logan's kidnapping from Logan's POV? You know, like his thoughts on what is happening while it's happening. Maybe answer some of the unanswered questions I have in the process. This is the really awful part: I actually want to read about Logan getting hurt and tortured and maybe even killed. Wow! That is really my caffeine talking...well...mostly...:)

Okay, so can I change my mind? Maybe this is my favorite oneshot that you have ever written ever. I mean look how long the review is. Caffeine buzz or not. I now have less than 2,000 characters left. But don't get me wrong. I still LOVE your Christmas present to me! SO MUCH! Because you dedicated it to me, and it had all my favorite things when it comes to BTR stories.

Amazing, incredible, wonderful, fantastic, terrific, superb, excellent, phenomenal job on this! I'm seriously jealous of you. You get so many reviews on your stories! Like the only time I came close to you was 'Big Time Disaster,' But "Little Hollow" still trounced me by a good 300 reviews. And that was also because 'Big Time Disaster' was like uber-long. Haha. Who uses words like "uber" when on a caffeine buzz? Only me. I guess. Anyways, I should probably quit rambling now. I'm probably making a fool of myself. I need to get to bed, not like I can while still on a caffeine buzz, but I'm just saying...Plus, I wanted to update 'My Best Friend Is a Vampire' before I went to bed because I like reading reviews during my breaks at work. 1,021 characters left.