Reviews for All These Lives
DuckieLuver chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
So I know that it's been forever since you updated or anything, but I just read this and cried again, and I was wondering if you had an ending in mind? Like, when you planned this out, do you know what happened to Logan? I'm like, so sad (mainly because I've been reading your stories all night) and I just want to know if, at one point down the road, there was a happy ending. If you could like, reply, or send a message I'd really appreciate it! Thanks so much!
Nekotite chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
OH THE ANGST
How can you sleep at night writing stories like this? *sniff
Oh I see your note at the bottom, and I agree. Kidnapping is the worst thing ever.

But I loved the story, it's wonderfully written, and I'm starting on the sequel!
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was just so amazing, but it's so sad! I can't stop crying!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Aaaaaaw thht's so sad! I hope you do continue it and give it a happy ending, where they find Logan and live happily ever after! Please? :D
Anna Hood chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was very good you made me cry like 4 different times. Great story you are a very talented writer
gleechild chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh wow. I shed so many tears while reading this. It nearly killed me to read but I just kept reading. This is my favorite song by Daughtry and it's actually the very reason I decided to read this story.

I somehow knew you weren't going to give it a happy ending. I'm sort of actually GLAD that you didn't give it a happy ending. It wouldn't be true to the story. In real life, someone doesn't just turn up after eight months. Not unless its in a body bag.

My heart went out to all three of those boys. The pain and guilt they lived with everyday. It must be so hard for them. I honestly can't imagine going through something like this. But if it did, this definitely showed me how it would probably be like.

I am honestly blown away by this. I guess I'm going to have to check out your other stories now, Miss Fenway. I wanted to type a smile emoticon there, but I can't make myself do it right now. You've just got me all emotional!

Well, I guess I'll go see if you ever did post a sequel. And see what else you've written.

Thanks for writing this and sharing it with everyone.

Take Care,

Sharon
Writteninthestars08 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was absolutely amazing. Beautifully written, even with the tragedy in it. And I actually ended up listening to "All These Lives" on repeat while reading it. It's such a great fit to the story. I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to listen to it again without thinking of this. Wonderful job. :)
OneTimeRush chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I listened to the song straight after i read this story. I think it really clever how you have used the song lyrics and meaning to make this story. It is a really good piece of writing , and i am also enjoying reading 'September' at the moment which is also really good, i am looking forward to reading your future storys :)

-L
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
So I decided to reread this with "All These Lives" on repeat. This story was amazing without music, but WITH the music... I started crying on several different occasions. Like Carlos sobbing into his father's shirt. And Kendall sobbing at the end. There were a few more, but I can't remember now, my heart is aching too horribly. This was just as beautiful the second time!

Have I told you that you are an awesome author and are one of the few on here that can make me cry? If I haven't yet, there it is.
abbyli chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh, you have so got to make a sequel. You are my favorite BTR writer.
TurnUpTheBassAndTreble chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I AM CRYING MY FACE OFF, OH MY GAAAAWD.

; w;

So sad, but so good.

Your writing never ceases to amaze me.
CalmMindedFellow chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
when i saw that you like listening to Chris Daughtry, I got all happy, but i could relate more less to his songs, they explain so much in my life, and the fears i hope never come to life. I am grateful that you posted a whole chapter dedicated to one of his songs :), this story was really touching and very angsty...thank you for posting this up :)
Bella chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
It's such an... AMAZING story! I'm crying rite now.. :(
ruby890 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
that was great.i was wondering i was looking for a story and the name was - a valiant small stream - national treasure fic. the arthur was miss fenway but it was removed from FF i was wondering if you u could tell me if that was you that wrot it, and if yes could u put it bak o FF thanks.
Kinda.my.thing chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I just had to review this. AMAZING. I love this. I love all of your stories but this is absolutely amazing. You have got to continue this. You can not stop there. Please continue. Thank you