Reviews for Future In My Hands
Artemst chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
That's okay, reality can get majorly hectic sometimes.

the story is actually really good, it's hard to find OC-stories that are interesting and not completely following the story-line.

I like how you keep the Oc-s simple but striking enough to be remembered.

The memory part is not bad, it's not the run-of-the-mill 'OMG who am I' but more of one that has the character thinking of how they can understand things even though they don't remember anything.

But possibly, you may have lost a few readers at that point.

Ah, idk, it's a nice story. 3
No-thats-not-my-name chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
When I started out reading this story I was like "wow this is pretty interesting" and I still definitely have that feeling but once she lost her memory I started to lose you...i don't know if you've already clarified the story in later updates but at the rate the story is going I kinda want to quit...sorry to say that...but it's my honest opinion...
Artemst chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Ah, sorry for not reviewin' too caught up in the story.

Quite nice actually, Aomi is an awesome OC, albeit cocky but hey, if she's too perfect she'll only be a sue. Though, she's seriously mature for a 10-year old, I guess that's part of her anamoly.

Your writing style is quite okay, just that the characters have a little lack in personality when they speak. A few typos here and there, oh, and yanki is spelled yankee usually.

Other than that, this story is awesome~
Sadistic Notion chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Naomi is a real japanese name and if your adreniline is rushing then, yes you won't be able to feel your injuries for a good hour and a half. Although I doubt a bleeding arm would go unnoticed for that long especially if it's bleeding that badly.

Your story seems to be interesting but I think you should find a beta to help you smoothen out the story more. It's a gem that needs to be buffered.

- the sadistic one