Reviews for Foggy Shields
jules3677 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Interesting. You got the Snape persona down perfectly.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
It was almost like he had his own mental shield, and it shimmered within her, fogging her own mind, letting loose only single words at a time—most of which made no sense on their own.
Glad that you acknowledge existence of his Occlumency shields.
"You never know what'll come," he muttered. Sookie could only nod in agreement. "Maybe, in the end, I won't be the monster of the story." "You weren't to begin with."
Agree. Severus Snape is my favourite character in HP universe.
"Why are you here?" He nodded toward the television. "Ladies and gentlemen of the world, I stand here, one of my kind's many representatives," a too-pale woman was saying as on the screen.
Funny... Why was Severus Snape here, listening to vampires coming out to the public? Will wizards ever reveal themselves, and will Severus Snape be here when it is done?
Good day, good night, and good luck, Severus, Sookie.
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Loved It
krystal214 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I liked the timeline context of this story. It made it really fun to have it fit into a time in both of their lives that we can thoroughly understand.

My favorite line(s):

"Maybe, in the end, I won't be the monster of the story."

"You weren't to begin with."

Aww, that was so wonderful I read it three times. I almost wish they had more time to talk. )
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
pretty cool! need another though! or an alternate, longer ending?
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
very nice
ds862 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was a great little story! You really wrote Sookie and Snape well. I'd love it if you could continue it! It'd certainly be an interesting relationship between Sookie and Snape!... and she has enough backbone to deal with his snark and enough goodness to help poor Snape. Regardless, this one shot was great! Thanks for sharing!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Heehee, ok, so even though I had a chapter update to read next, I decided to read this one first-because I knew who the "good guy" was going to be. Made of Awesome. The story, that is. Was made of Awesome. :D Great way to say goodbye to 2010. And it was so touching. Poor Snape. It's kind of comforting to think for a moment that he might have gotten some small reprieve before the end. That someone as nice as Sookie would have granted him the time of day. Also loved how you finished the story.

It's too bad he couldn't have stuck around with her, the could have learned a lot about mind reading from one another-though, dang, if Voldie got his hands on her...scary. Anyhow...Loved this even more than the other two stories. :D

Very, very nice :D