Reviews for I'd be a fool to Let Go
Perfectionvalley chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
had no idea what was coming in chapter 2 i liked it i think there could be a good story there Burt and family and monsters little mini burts with tiny bombs and guns ok off track now i am day dreaming lol
Perfectionvalley chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
good alternate history story liking the what could of happened that might of kept burt and heather together?
SamHelenCarterMagnus chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I like it
tear of the sun girl chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
She leaves him. It never really says why in the second movie Early calls Burt on the phone to ask for help and he's like sitting there all depressed and he says he's busy all the time and you can tell he's lying. Then Earl asks how Heather is and Burt says she is still at her sisters. Once they meet up he takes Early aside and says. "Earl, Heather isn't coming back she called me...told me to send her HK90" after that she's just not in any of them which sucks big time. I flipped when I watched it there are so few movies that have good couples that are awesome together and stay together for long periods of time.

LOVE this chapter keep up the good work.
FakeCubicZirconium chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
It won't let me log in right now :(

I have only seen the movie Tremors. So I don't know who some people are from the others.

I love Burt and Heather

My favorite line "BURT CUT IT OUT!" " I think I scarred it."

You said heather wasn't in the others

what happens to Heather? Is she forgotten did she leave him or did she die?
tear of the sun girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hey, I love this story absolutely awesome. I was so mad when Heather wasn't in the other two Tremor movies. I loved her and Burt it's not fair he's a main character and his leading lady just leaves. I just started my first story in this section and I'd admit it's not perfect and 100% correct but maybe you'd like it. Did you ever think about writing one that takes place AFTER the other three? I'd really love to read one but there aren't any other Heather/Burt fans out there.
Random reader chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow, what a twist to the movie. I like the reasoning you gave as to why Burt was all war crazy. Can't wait to read more write soon. :)