Reviews for Melonkolie
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Dawww! Very cute! _
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Dawww! He finally got it. lol
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Awesome! LOVE IT!
I never did get why the cops in Metro City never did ANYTHING at all. Morons! Didn't they have any training? Pft!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Yeah, the florist's comment wasn't too hard to figure out. Although I think "obtenir" is the infinitive form, not the imperative. I'm sorry, I nitpick a lot!
Phenixia Sama chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Nice ending. It's the first time I read a fanfic were Megamind decide to retire.

Oh... And the "fiancée and fiancée" thing. What are you trying to say, because right now, I read that two women are bethroted... _,
Phenixia Sama chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
That was a really cute chapter.

Le Ville de A'moure: La ville de l'amour

Arc de Triumphe: L'Arc de Triomphe
Phenixia Sama chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Again, I'll help you with the translations, if you don't mind.

1: Minion - Pierre! Which hotel is closest to the Eiffel Tower? Pierre! Quel hôtel est le plus proche de la Tour Eiffel?

2: Pierre - The best money can buy, my friend! L'Hôtel Plaza Athénée, le meilleur qu'on puisse se payer!

Oh, and it's "déjà vu".
Phenixia Sama chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
So far, the fanfic is good, but it has a dark mood. I guess it'll be better with the traveling.

Mmmm... And there are few errors. Here's the correct French translations.

1. Minion: Do you speak French? Parlez-vous français?

2. HOS: So you're not terrorists? Donc, vous n'êtes pas des terroristes?

3. Minion: Yes! Where can I find good croissants? Oui! Où puis-je trouver de bons croissants?

4. Florist: Get a room. Prenez-vous une chambre.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Yay for being childish! :D
Zuvios Gemini chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
I seriously just squealed. :3
Zuvios Gemini chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Your mispronouciations make me laugh. XD
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I Fell Tower! -dies laughing-
Emmalyn chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
What a wonderful story! Where to begin, hmm...first of all, I liked that you made Roxanne human by showing her flaws and fears that lurk behind her strength. The vacation scenes were adorable, and I also thought it was great that you had the citizens of the city learn to fight for themselves. Metro Man's arrogant line in the movie, "the helpless citizens of Metro City," irked me. This is much better. :)

Can't wait for the sequel, if you write one! :D
nineteennintytwo chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Great ending! Everyone's happy, and that's the most important thing!

I'd love to read about their wedding, so I'll be waiting for that :)

Once again, great story!