Reviews for he will never fail himself
Eshi9 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I really like the tone of this fic.
The rhetoric questions felt like they "fit" instead of being something the author relies on. Because they're meant to be written.

I loved the third to last sentence.

One and only downside: The not being able to leave no matter how she tries line. That feels a bit cliché. (Although does not feel misplaced.)
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
oh, my heart! very lovely, really.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was lovely and piecey and ugh I don't even know because I don't even LIKE this pairing all that much but I still think that this is just really awesome. So awesome that I just wrote a huge run on sentence for an excuse of a review.

I also really liked the title. Very Draco.

Lovely. :)
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I don't know if you'll ever read this, but if you do, it's beautiful. Short, but the complicated simplicity of luna&draco - especially done by you - can always hold my heart. They are characters I love and cry for, paired up even better. I wanna ask "Write more" but you aren't writing fanfics anymore. So I say this: beauty is this. And bless you in your life.
BurgeoningLily chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is my first review on an HP fandom fanfiction, and it's all because I decided I needed to review one of your many stories I enjoy reading ) Draco and Luna make a good couple, and the sadness of the story was sort of beautiful, in a way. Well done, and I hope to get to know you...if you're not leaving :( I heard you are...do PM me back if you get the chance (I'll PM you tomorrow)
WhatsNew chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
"and he cries and he cries because he's not in love"

AW. thats sad/adorable..

good job.
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Romeo and Juliet all the way.:) I know, what am I doing on this fandom? But it's you, so of course I'm here. I think I'm gonna go back and read all of these. I know some of Harry Potter, and I like it. I love your writing. Bye...Cammy. I'll miss you. Love ya. SMILES!

LOL