Reviews for Jason Jones
TheEleventhTARDIS chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
please write more with officer north!
Laziness Incarnate chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I genuinely like North. A cop who doesn't angst about his job. Love how you use his PoV to comment on the turtles' lives in such a refreshing way. And I love what you've done with Casey here. It's easy to turn Casey into a parody of himself, but you've shown the best side of him without forgetting the worst he's done.
HandsomeAngel chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
OMG! That would be so true! Splinter would probably be around EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD! O.O . . . I need to go clear my head . . . I think I'm about to faint . . . XD
Linzerj chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
...Muahaha, a bit of a fail there on Officer North's part. But an epic fail on Casey's part, too.

Ya know, Splinter probably isn't that old...but I do think he's a bit older than 18. He was found by Yoshi's love, Teng Shen, over in Japan, was a year or two later that she died and Yoshi moved to New York...and then another year or two before he died...oh, yeah, I guess he could really be 18. But ya gotta count rat years - like cat years! *epic fail on my part*
AlyCat3 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
that was really good, not as good as the orignall but maybe thats just because i don't like casey, but still all in all a good storie
Mikell chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Heh... You've got a lot to learn about this crazy little family, Officer North. Hope you appreciate the enormity of the privilege.

Rejoicing in the day,

Kqmagicgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Lol, I dunno what the turtles where thinking. Sometimes I wonder.
Pinguin1993 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow. :D I loved the first part, (dunno the new name.. it's still in my head as "Officer North") and this seems to be a really nice companion piece, if not the beginning of an awesome sequel.

Also, it was a really refreshing piece of work! Poor John.. :D

Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
lol. Awesome! Love this! This is amazing! XD Poor Case, but yay for Northie! XD Rock on, and Happy New Year!
Mikell chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh man, poor Officer North. Being friends with the Turtles is perplexing at times. LOL

Love it.