Reviews for The Chase Makes It Better
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Are you kidding? I love a sequel/companion! And my imagination is going wild with what Lorcan did to show that he reciprocated George’s feelings... hehe. The images flowing through my mind are brilliant ones, just so you know. I love how snappy Lorcan got at being compared to his mother and how violent he got! ...well, mostly I like the violence because I assume that leads to sex so yeah. Happiness is Kimberley-shaped. As always, I absolutely adore this freeverse and my goodness, I hope you do that sequel.
lowi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh. My. Gosh.

Really YUMMY! &hearts &hearts

This pairing is really wonderful, adored it mew!

Favourite part:

add up to a ride

much

more fun than one to

protect your team's Seeker

Yep; yummy it is ;)
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Um, duh I want more! One can never have too much slash! xD

George and Lorc? Mhm, nice. I likey. There def needs to be some more.

This one is so sweet.

(and sorry my reviews are so jumbled [?] One thought leads to the next lols)
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oooo, there's nothing like waking up and reading some good ol' boys' love!

:D

Wow, wow, I was really surprised by how much I liked this pairing! I think it might work a bit better than Scor/George... Maybe just a bit. I liked how you showed that George had a past relationship with Luna. It made his attraction to Lorcan believable and strong. I think that maybe the Teddys should rent out their Garden so these guys can -ermmm- "make acquaintance". ;D ;D

XD

Thanks so much for writing this! I would REALLY REALLY rEaLlY(that one just looked cool, haha) love a sequel to this from Lor's pov!

-Morghen
Sublime Sin chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Ohhh I like this, I like this a lot. I like the George/Luna references and then the transformation into George/Lorcan. It is a beautiful piece, very original and I really enjoyed reading it. I would be interested to see where you take this pairing :) it was a terrific read and the characterisation of Charlies thoughts was amazing. I loved it.