Reviews for Prove It
BigKahuna chapter 6 . 3/30
Did like this story. Enjoyed their dialog and the picture you painted of what was going through their heads. Thanks
honeyandvodka chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Read through this and 3 sizes over the last few days. Lovely. :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
This was really nice!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
This chapter was precious! So lovely!
KelticRogue chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Loved the story and the conclusion, though like all Caskett fans we know this is only the beginning of another chapter in the story of Rick and Kate's life together ... They are both "All In" with their relationship.
SiempreSueno chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
WOOP! LOVED IT!
jetteblack chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
nice one martha :)
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Wow loved it. The story so totally needed this sequel
Longstocking61 chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
And THANKYOU! I really love your writing and the stories that you tell. You are one of my favourite authors on fanfiction because i feel you really capture the truth of these characters, and when i read your work, it's them i hear, and them i feel! Keep up the good work! I love it.:D
DLillith21 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
I just found Three Sizes, and then this sequel when I was going to vote for another story in another category for the Castle Fan Fiction awards. I loved them both. I like how you built them up slowly and surely and brought them together in a way that was true to who they both are. Thanks for taking the time to write.
bonesftw993 chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Nawwww :)

Love love love heehee

Can't wait for the not sequal

You're an awesome writer

Thanks for the fun

Xx
Toto chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I've taken a break from reading fanfic for several months and I am back now. Visiting these characters via your wonderful imagination is going to make this summer hiatus easier to endure. There are very few Castle fanfic writers that I will read anymore. Most don't have the innate talent, language skills or maturity that your writing indicates. Your stories have not just freshness but fully formed characterization. I can't wait to catch up with the rest of your Kate/rick stories. Well done! Write more!
Mark C chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Another amazing story and it was certainly a great sequel.

I really liked how Kate took her time deciding about having a relationship with Rick. She had to make sure things would be right for it to work out despite the fact that Rick new it would.

Each date they had was better than the previous. Rick did a great job on the second. That was very well written.

It was nice to see that Kate had made up her mind before the third and final date. I also loved how Rick gave her flowers throughout the day leading up to it.

But the best part was when she agreed to date him. It was a forgone conclusion that she wouldn't turn him down. I enjoyed how she let him know.

Fantastic job.
ArafelSedai chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Well..wow...I'm not sure which was more moving and gave me warm fuzzies... The sweet ending to this portion of the Castle Universe or your totally adorable post author notes!

I want a photo of that amazing bouquet that ended up in Beckett's vase! What a wonderful wonderful idea! Romantic and sweet and quirky.

I could just see that half eye roll and the can't hold it in smile on her face as she discovered each new bloom.

On a serious relationship note, I am very glad that you made Beckett have to say the words to Castle. He deserved it. She needed to say them out loud; to hear herself say them. Makes it real.

From an ongoing chit chat on ... definitely MAGIC!
Meagan24601 chapter 6 . 2/22/2011