Reviews for Grabby-Grab-Grab
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
You've expressed that feeling beautifully, mew. My favourite part is when she says that she might "gag" on their blood. And the bits where she's just watching him with her sister and it's just so upsetting and argh. The poor girl. How awful that would be. And she's so obviously desperately in love with her! Just look at how willing she is to do anything, even change herself, just to have a chance with him. A beautiful, very sad drabble. Really well-written and wonderful. :3
Eula Banana chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Tugged on my heartstrings; reminds me a bit of... hahaha. GOOD JOB!
lowi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
mew, you expressed it SO well, so no worries there! ;) it was really heartbreaking! But, as you know, in my mind EVERYONE gets their happy ending! XD
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I know exactly how poor Vic feels..

This was great! Your freeverse are awesome.
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is from Vic's pov, right?

If not, well that's the way I read it, lol. I really liked this a lot, even though it was really heart breaking. You expressed the heartache that Victoire was feeling really well and made me sympathize with her. The desperation that she was feeling at the end was soooo sad and probably the part I could relate to the most. The way she was willing to change everything she was just for Sander to like her back was so realistic, but sad. Great work, as usual!

"If I'll be your toy, isn't that enough?

If I don't play with your heart, isn't that enough?

If I become a "proper lady" like my sister, isn't that enough?"

I really loved that part because it showed how far she was willing to change for him.

-Morghen