Reviews for In the Event Things Should Change
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great job! I usually don't like Marcus anything, really, but this is quite good. I love the opposites attract theme-Verity's so bubbly, and Flint was repulsive, as you put it, and a Slytherin. So many opposites-attract fics are horribly done, but this is quite good. Love it!
lowi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awesome mew! This pairing is sooo cool! &hearts

"Because these times—

they are a'changin'"

Bob Dylan, right? ;)

And favourite line: "greatgreen e"
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was surprisingly good - not your writing, but the pairing! I don't usually care for reading anything about Marcus 'cause he's kinda creepy, but I think that this pairing could really go somewhere! I liked how there was kinda an "opposites attract" theme going on; it made the pairing work really well. Verity must be a special lady to make Marcus not feel repulsive... Haha. Good work!

Ohh, it would be interesting to read one from Verity's pov!

controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Well, you've got to be quirky to work for the twins, don't cha? ;D .. liking Flint though.. /shudder. Better her than me :'D

Graet job with this. I, personally, haven't read or written a lot of Marcus and I think that you did a great job with capturing his ... rather disgusting personality. I loved the way you incorporated his Quidditch :'D

A very, very intriguing pairing... I look forward to reading more of it! :D