Reviews for Destination Darkness
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
hmmm... you bring up a good point about Fleur. never thought of that.

I think I quite like this couple, though I didn't really get how Bill just kinda fell for him. Was it mostly just his primal lust? Or did I totally miss something?
lowi chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
mew! *squeals, happy-dances, drools, you got it*

This was really really wonderful, they were perfect for each other! Loved the style of this, and most of all this: ""Oh, if I'm 'fucking yours,' shouldn't I do m to save you?""

This was FANTASTIC!
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
LOVE. That's all I'm saying. Last lines are the best, I am still speechless.
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Ooooo, this is yummy!

;D

I liked how dark and sexy this was. You really made them believable(nothing new, haha) and yummy and great and *insertgoodadjectiveshere*! The Fleur part never really occurred to be before this, but it would make sense for her to be captured. The last part was sooo yummy! I think they should've added some Bill/Scabior in the movie... That would have been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! But anyway, I really hope you write more for them!

:D

"After all…

Hermione's scarf doesn't smell of Hermione,

a-n-y-m-o-r-e"

Loved that part!

-Morghen
Baroness of Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh my gods, I absolutely love this! Brilliant! I never thought of Bill/Scabior before...but now? Oh yeah...(:
deathpenity17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
love this it is more of a rap when i came to the end. and do you watch True Blood? if so i had to remind myself that it is Bill WEASLEy.