Reviews for Soldiers of Love
lowi chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow... Don't really know what to say mew... This fic was so fantastic - it really really moved me in some way!

How you brought all this pairings into something so wonderful, it was EPIC!

everything was so realistic and how do you say it; unromanticized! (that's probably not a word, but I hope you know what I mean)

I really loved it, and that Harry was so absent, even though it's awful, it made it even more beautiful! And Sirius was alive:D

All the different "stories" were awesome, can't pick a really favourite (but scorpius' was quite amazing!)

ADORED IT MEW! &hearts &hearts &hearts
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Mew, this was lovely.

Rosmerta and Reg? Never read them before but I loved it.

Remmius? So sad! But I'm glad you put it in.

Bill and Fluer so sweet. One of the few canon pairings I love.

Sirius and Ginny? I like how you made it work but not one of my favs.

Ted and Lil? Kinda sweet.

Daphene and Lucius I loved!

Scor Freddie and Lorc was sad and sweet and great.

Molly and Michael. 1st time read, but I want to read more!

Vic and Nev. classic. and beautiful.

Jamestin? :D I love it!

Pansy and Gab nice end.
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
WOW! WOW! WOW!

WOW!

Pretty good review, eh? :P

This was a really amazing and thought provoking piece of writing! It really explained love at a bunch of different and unique angles. I loved Dominique's narration; you were able to put a lot of her personality into the fic and it gave the other characters' love stories a different twist. I adored all of the pairings you chose to include in this! Harry's actions made me kinda sad... They were realistic and fit with his character, though. REMMIUS WAS NOT JUST A PHASE! THEY'RE FOREVER!

*cough*

Sorry about that! ;P

Anyway, the flow was really smooth and the transitions between the pairings were perfect. This is really an amazing piece!

Favorite line:

"Regulus Arcturus Black. Quite a fancy, awe-inducing name, no?"

YES! It's a FANCY and AWE-INDUCING name!

XD

Happy 200th fic, mew! I hope I can break 200 some day, too!

-Morghen
jojor99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Well done - what a great story. Loved all the pairings you managed to put in. Though the Harry bit made me a little sad (but you know me & my love for Harry!) and how else would you get Ginrius in without it so I understand. And yes LilTed was beautiful.