Reviews for Bashful
lowi chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Cute! Neville's line in the end &hearts
lonely hands chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh man, I can't believe I missed this! I'm so very sorry, mew. Just... THANK YOU. So much.

Never stop writing VicNev. Please. Just don't.

I love how you portray Victoire here. She's not just some nasty girl that Neville has a fling with - she's flawed, but she's so perfect in her flaws, and gosh, how well does that go with the character of Neville?

I just think that she really brings out the bits about Neville - bravery, loyalty - at least, whe you write them, that is.

Never stop writing, luv. You are amazing, and deserve a hell of a lot of praise for your work :) THANK YOU! ily xx
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Asdfghjkl, awwwwww! Too cute!

It's hard to imagine ffn without Vicnev! I mean, they're just so amazing and cute and angsty and PERFECT! I really loved this one! You really showed their relationship perfectly. I liked how you showed Neville's unsure side and how Victoire played along with it, even though she knew that she would get what she wanted in the end. Speaking of the end, it was amazing! Soooo cute! Soooo Neville! Ooo, I loved the M&D lyrics you used, too! They fit so well and it's a great song.

YESSSSSS, mew, you /should/ know already that you haz to write more Vicnevs!

controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
"And pick up your manly parts"

Hehehe. I laughed out loud there xD

Aah, Mew. You write VicNev so SO beautifully. Victoire is just so sure of herself and Neville is very... uh... Neville-ish :'D

I liked out Neville was being so careful with her when she wasn't actually delicate and didn't so much care. The little poke at her mother was nice too xD

Great job as always, Mew! And as I'm sure Aimy will agree with me when I say that you simply MUST write more VicNev :'D