Reviews for Never Run Away
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
could really feel his struggling between family/Light and his heart/Dark
lowi chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow, your first Charlitrix was really impressive! Loved how Charlie wanted to be neutral, and yay for Catrin!

This lines were also amazing, they made it even more believable in a way:

Tonks who?

(& doesn't she prefer wolves to dragons these days anyway?)
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
My first Charlitrix. :) Amazing as always.

I loved this! It was /surpisenly/ great.

So I liked the Tonks bit. Why? I never liked CharlieTonks, so its cool that he is over her. ( And I interperted[?] it meanly; Remus doesn't love her XD )

Bella's pregnant :O

I bet she hates it! xD

Really enjoyed this!

Cannot wait til Sat! ;)
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
My first Charlitrix. :) Amazing as always.

I loved this! It was /surpisenly/ great.

Bella's pregnant :O

I bet she hates it! xD

Really enjoyed this!

Cannot wait til Sat! ;)
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
See Charlitrix is like the best thing ever!

XD

I really, really liked this! I think I've started off all of the reviews that I've left today like that... Oh well, hahaha. The whole thing about him not joining the Order because of his attraction to Bellatrix was radtastic! I never even thought of that before and I don't think I've ever read a Charlitrix with that in it, so KUDOS to you! XD

Merlin, I never even considered them ever actually being /together/ like that. The possibilities! The plot bunnies! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the child! Plz update soon, for Bethhhh and me!

:D

-Morghen
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
OH MY MERLIN, THIS IS FOR ME? :O

Ahh, I love you ;) and I love this piece SO MUCH.

First off, I love the way you keep him isolated but involved - keeping the newspaper clippings was a nice touch.

!But!

there was no inkling, n to Hex her, Curse her

(he wasn't of the Order, he was

n·e·u·t·r·a·l…!)

That bit is awesome, the way he doesn't feel the need to do anything to order, claiming to be neutral (we all know Charlie and Bella BELONG together and Charlie'll crack!)

But he couldn't stay

n·e·u·t·r·a·l

when he, to a certain .::opportunity::.,

couldn't say

"No"

best lines I've ever read in my life. He can't resist her because of thier magnetism.

AND SHE'S PREGNANT! Whoo, go Catrin ;) Although I'm still desparate to know what you're doing with her...

This is the best Christmas present ever, and I pretty much love you for eternity for this (I loved you forever anyway (; )so thankyou Mew :)

(& this isn't shabby AT ALL and this pairing needs waaaaayyy more love 3 )