Reviews for Trickster for Keeps
controlled climb chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
She could also be /me/, right? ...or Remus. Maybe. Hmm... Either way, I really liked this. The little analyses of different parts of Sirius’ character was pretty awesome and I really loved how you made each part of him seem so attractive (...not that that would be hard to do, eh?). Awesome poem.
lowi chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
SIRIUS! :D yummy indeed! Haha I'm bold so I've decided 'you' is me! Mwahaha ;)

No but siriusly, this was amazing! Favourite part: Everyone's seen it

(you've seen it)

p·o·s·s·e·s·s·i·v·e·n·e·s·s

is kinda cute

loved it mew!
I promise you that chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
You're making me cry! Stop making me cry! *wipes tears of happiness* Honestly, I really, really don't know whether to jump around like a 5 year old or bawl my eyes out. Thank you, thank you, thank you so so so much! I have recieved a few gifts this year for Christmas, but this beats them all. Even the $50 gift card.

And the poem/story was so cute! I read it 15 times before finally clicking the review button. It describes how I feel about Sirius *perfectly*. The last part is definitely my most fav because it is absolutely, 100% true. Amazing is all I can say. Absolutely, siriusly (pun intended) amazing.

You have to be one of the nicest person I have ever met in my life. You should know how much this means to me. :)

Lots and lots of love,

Liz.

P.S: Glad I changed your mind about Fem!Harry! And I am shocked, actually! I'm not really good with changing people's opinion about something!
steffiii07 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
hehe I love lizzies oneshots too, have you read fault lines by broken ink bottles, it is amazing siriusly (pun very much intended) its also fem harry Sirius
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I have to disagree, though, 'cause Reggie is OBVIOUSLY the yummiest character!

XD

But, wow, this is really amazing. Your descriptions of Sirius had me drooling a little bit, haha. It's kinda amazing how well you were able to capture all of Sirius in this. I liked how you didn't specify who the "you" was - could be REMUS, could be Lily, could be anyone. But it /should/ be Remus...

:D

"one that's tame&wild all at once and…

A n d . . .

you both know those eyes belong only to you"

I really liked that part.

-Morghen