Reviews for Lock & Key
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
kinda sad that they had to leave their families to find happiness, but at least they found it. loved how it went back and forth on their POVs so we could get both sides of the story
lowi chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Mew, I love that you make all these weird pairings so believable!

This was so beautifully written!
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Apart from the fact that this is an AMAZING fic, Lucadora is probably the BEST name ever.
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Best Tonks fix I have read! Great job mew!

You might get to /like/ Tonks! *gasp*

I think I don't like Tonks because people /mostly/ write her as a fool and always in love with Remus. Ick! (Remmuis alll the way!)

But this was great.
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow, wow, WoW(haha, not World of Warcraft!.)

XD

I really really liked this! The forbiddness and just EVERYTHING makes this pairing soooo good! You definitely haven't lost your touch with this pairing! It's amazing as ever! I want you to update your other Lucadora fic now *hint* *hint*. The chest&key imagery was really effective. The stylization that you used in this was really good, too, and helped give the right emphasis on the right words. I just really, really loved this!

"where she can –clutch- his cloak &

he can drink in her ever-changing eyes

So what that they'd been dwelling on their past?"

I really loved that part.

Beautiful work!

-Morghen
RemusLupinRox chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
You did really good(:

I never thought of this pairing before and it's actually
Sublime Sin chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Be still my beating heart ... :3 Oh my goodness! What a wonderful and unexpected surprise, the gorgeous Lucadora! You have not lost your touch at all mew, this piece is absolutely wonderful. I felt every single word of it and must have read it at least twenty times. Words cannot describe how much I love this, Lucius is strangely grounded which I love, Tonks is perfect, together they are delicious.

I adore this fic, it has just a pleasantly nostalgic feel to it. It is almost as if it really happened :P

Sinny