Reviews for Visions of a Promise
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very well written.
lija chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Good one-shot.

It's great to see more of Neville than just a passing mention. It's great that he actually had more of a role compared to Luna.

Speaking of Neville, I'm surprised that Sprout had the item since most stories have them stealing from Snape. It's like Snape's potion storage room have everything they need.

LOL for Dobby's enthusiasm. I'm glad that he made an appearance.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great story! (Another one about Harry taking a potion to improve his eyesight...and Ginny getting the excellent vision! At least Dobby could really fix his eyesight for a day!) I do have a suggestion- perhaps have some kind of 'divider' between the part where Harry got to the lake an hour early and the part where he & Ginny are plotting to trick the twins. It was a tad bit confusing at first, until I reread it and realized it skipped ahead to that part. I just think having something to obviously break up the two sections would be helpful, since they really are completely different. Just my opinion though. Thanks for writing, and Happy New Year! :)
Mylee chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Now, I like Dobby's way of restoring eye-sight much better than lasik surgery! LOL! It was wonderful to read more from you...excellent chapter right here. I very much enjoyed it and, as always, love the way you can incorporate so many different characters in different scenes! Looking forward to more! wishes for a Happy New Year!
hptrump chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Dang I was hoping this was a longer story.