Reviews for The Key of Dominance
YaoiLuva14 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Oh my well that was certainly hot!
horoscope123 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
I totally agree with you! Grimmjow is hot when he's the uke with Ichigo being the seme! I hope you would write more of IchiGrimm! :) i love this story!
Amethystaura chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Grimm is a FANTASTIC uke.
wolfeater chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
i agree. that was amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
omigod that was awsome im a girl who loves bxb soooooo much im blushing!
Self-Confessed chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
this story was really good and really hot
RhavenL chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Damn, ichi's a hot seme. Hmmm, maybe given a few years and a few more tries and he'll have overpassed grimmjow. And hehe at Grimm, he liked it getting it in the ass. Deep down I think that Grimm really is a big old masochist.
MizzSilverMist3497 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
this was...*chronic explosive mega ultra nosebleed* sexy! omg! grimm was a sexy uke & gooo ichi! GREAT JOB!
S2MoonFairy chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Hey! Awsome story! v detailed :) love uke!Grimm uhm, any future plans to write a Ichigrmm? maybe? please? Njoy! Bjs
Rein Lloyd chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Gah! This was fucking hot,Girl!

When I started reading this I thought it was going to be boring and sappy, but it wasn't.

Grimmjow is hot, but I still can't imagine him as uke. At least not forever.

But this was awesome. Keep writing or I'll kill ya.

Good luck!

Grevling
1gymnastgirl chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
heh, I like it! You know, this is a completely oposite pairing in my opinion. Until i saw what you did with it, to me Grimm cant be a bottom just like Ichi cant be a top. But you did it very well here and I am very impressed! I know that I will be reading this story many times in the future! Keep up the good work!
Terrowin chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
luv it

never really thought of grim as a uke but it works really well the way uve written it
Lioange chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Oh my God! grimmjow is soooo a sexy uke! mmmmmmmmm and Ichigo is little bit sadic so it's perfect! wooooow a really good job you did!
Jeneverbes chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
*Favourites* Ahhhh yet another amazing smut writer. Pleeeeeeeeeeease keep writing lemons, cos you're one of the few decent fanfiction writers out there :/

LOOOOOVE YOUR WORK