Reviews for Learning to Survive
I think that was the absolute BEST GA fanfic I've ever read and I have read a lot of them! The relationship between Natsume and Mikan was so sweet, and I loved how you didn't add in unnecessary drama with their relationship! The plot was very unique, especially the idea of the marking. I truly enjoyed this story, and am so happy that you took the time to finish it so well!

Thanks!
Breezylyn
Smiley-San chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
Great Story!
I really like the plot it's so interesting i can't stop myself from reading Lol
tentenshi31 chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
If I didn't know that the word 'orbs' may be an idiom for eyes, I would have thought that the characters in this fic are carrying orbs everywhere like a talisman or something
tentenshi31 chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
I kinda noticed that you have a penchant of using orbs instead of eyes which is okay... for sometime but not everytimeit was okay at the start but then it distracted me the more I read into the story.
moocow4me chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
I've noticed for several chapters now that you are quite fond of the word orbs. It gets a bit repetitive but it's kinda funny sometimes. ;D
Silver chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Why isn't Narumi in the story?
A fan chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Da feels... Da feels are being attacked
Guest chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
I love it
xXTo-TheBeautiful-SeraphimXx chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
Oh! My Gosh... its really amazing, specially this ending its one-in-a-million! And I got nervous about the previous chapters because I really thought that Mikan will die haha! Well keep writing amazing storiesLuna-chan/ Luna's falling tears ( I wonder why you chose that name? Are u a fan of luna? Or that's ur real name hehe!) Well then Ja! I really enjoy this and im going to read ur other fanfic ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
What the heck why would you stick a needle right where a bracelet should be? The vein will erupt and you will bleed internally or blood will come gushing out. Oh an you will die!
kateberry83 chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
I loooovvvveeee ur storyyyyyy! Awesome plot and amazing ending. Hope you continue making amazing stories!
ladybug chapter 23 . 8/10/2012
Great story so far :) ohh I hope it still counts but i vote for your story about mikan n hotaru being princess n wanting to be normal :)
gentile.fang.bloodgirl chapter 26 . 6/18/2012
ahhhh! this was sooo good i read it non stop hahah! :)
Dilara chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
You say orbs when you mean eyes too much.
No-One97 chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
that was a very interesting story