Reviews for The Bride of the Death God
gamersweetheart chapter 2 . 4/5
I'm in love with the idea of him being like this. I'm hoping he'll get attached fast because I'm a softy
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 4/5
Very interesting!
Rufael chapter 31 . 2/11
Beautiful story. Really beautiful. Thank you :)
Rufael chapter 29 . 2/10
Wow! I had it all wrong. Ichigo was not the target...not for the use of the cage at least. Nice chapter.
Rufael chapter 28 . 2/10
So i take it it will not last 100years. Good. Cannot read that long :))). And Grimmjow is really a Jerk King. Don't know the manga version but here... He really is an ass. Nice scene though...how you envisioned it and everything.
Rufael chapter 27 . 2/10
I like seeing how close the main characters are to each other. And the fact that Orihime is liked by most gods(with only a few exceptions). But...judging by that 'gift' for Ichigo, and her plans with that cage... Ichigo is her real target, isn't he? I thought Orihime was, in the beginning.
Rufael chapter 24 . 2/7
:))) wow... i liked the idea that each apple tastes different. And the humor at the end :))
Rufael chapter 23 . 2/6
And finally... face to face. Or i should say... face to...mask.
Rufael chapter 11 . 2/5
Damn this is really good
:) beautiful
Rufael chapter 22 . 2/5
Why did none of the other gods react when hearing Senna will be joining them in the boat?
Rufael chapter 21 . 2/5
I made it my mission to write something for every chapter. Something to do with helping in boosting your review numbers. Not that you need mine much :)). But one thing that i really liked in this one was that even after all that happened, she still loves him. That is something in itself. To be able to love so deeply in such a short time while fighting with the truth... and forgiving him... I would say she is more suited to be the Goddess of Love than Rangiku. She would be more suited to be the Goddess of Lust. I think that job is not yet taken :)). Still... as always... loved the chapter.
Rufael chapter 20 . 2/5
The exchange between Orihime's mother and Ichigo... made me cry really. It was a beautiful moment indeed, as was the rest of the chapter.
Rufael chapter 19 . 2/5
:) wish it were an option to mark this fic as a favorite among favorites :).
Rufael chapter 18 . 2/5
And the pieces fell into place. Really beautiful story so far.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »