Reviews for The Bride of the Death God
ink7blot chapter 31 . 10/2
I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING.

And their son, he's so freaking adorable. Agh! And of course, Renji and Rukia's children befriend the God of the Moon even if he can only come down on the nights of the new moon. Ten probably idolizes Hitsugaya and is totally embarrassed by Rangiku and his grandfather Isshin and thinks Neliel is the best being (immortal or not) in the world because she's the one who organizes his trips back and forth from the heavens to the godly realm. And now that his Father is back, Ten wants a sibling, preferably a little brother because he never had a boy to play with in heaven and he wants to be able to give that to a brother. I just have so many hopes and dreams for him. Tensa Zangetsu is adorable and he will never stop being adorable.

I still want to know what Orihime ends up ruling over. Protection? Weaving? Dreams?

Sad and still crying over the story ending ~Scarlet
ink7blot chapter 26 . 10/2
I have no idea why, but I was really sad when I saw that Komamura was already gone. :(

Anyways, I had expected Loly to be the goddess for a while and then I realized that she wasn't really Autumn material soooooo... I totally forgot who Senna was so I'd had to refamiliarize myself. And I am glad that you didn't make Rukia the antagonist too, for the same reasons you gave. (RenRuki ftw)

Loving this story and you are the best! ~Scarlet
Really love the story overall and glad there was a happy ending. I will admit my only disappointment was that Senna was not met with any punishment.
Wow, this is so creative and a really great story!
GreyscaleWriter chapter 16 . 6/21
the god of lust was with the god of 'snakes'
gamersweetheart chapter 2 . 4/5
I'm in love with the idea of him being like this. I'm hoping he'll get attached fast because I'm a softy
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 4/5
Very interesting!
Rufael chapter 31 . 2/11
Beautiful story. Really beautiful. Thank you :)
Rufael chapter 29 . 2/10
Wow! I had it all wrong. Ichigo was not the target...not for the use of the cage at least. Nice chapter.
Rufael chapter 28 . 2/10
So i take it it will not last 100years. Good. Cannot read that long :))). And Grimmjow is really a Jerk King. Don't know the manga version but here... He really is an ass. Nice scene though...how you envisioned it and everything.
Rufael chapter 27 . 2/10
I like seeing how close the main characters are to each other. And the fact that Orihime is liked by most gods(with only a few exceptions). But...judging by that 'gift' for Ichigo, and her plans with that cage... Ichigo is her real target, isn't he? I thought Orihime was, in the beginning.
Rufael chapter 24 . 2/7
:))) wow... i liked the idea that each apple tastes different. And the humor at the end :))
Rufael chapter 23 . 2/6
And finally... face to face. Or i should say... face to...mask.
Rufael chapter 11 . 2/5
Damn this is really good
:) beautiful