Reviews for The Bride of the Death God
MysticChemyst chapter 31 . 9/13/2019
*sobs uncontrollably* WHY CAN'T THEY BE WHOLLY HAPPY?!

this was very well done, even if for me the ending was bittersweet, it was very much in the style of classic greek myths and I enjoyed it.

thank you for sharing with us!
MysticChemyst chapter 16 . 9/12/2019
OH MY FREAKING GOD. Orihime...stop assuming shit!
Ichigo and the BITCH aren't still dating or anything, so what reason would he have to hand you over? Not to mention you KNOW, you know in your heart that he's not lying to you, so why you do dis? WhYYyY?

anywho, good story so far, thanks for sharing!
mizapizza chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
YES I FINALLY FOUND IT. TIME TO RE READ
Alcantis chapter 31 . 1/13/2019
I may be years too late in finding this but boy was I glad. This is one of the best fics. Kudos!
LylithB chapter 31 . 1/10/2019
This is the best Ichihime fic I've ever read. Absolutely fantastic and well-written.
Once I started reading it I wasn't able to stop. Great work !
Rainy Jaded Meadows chapter 31 . 9/18/2018
I read this story on your live journal account and I wanted to say it was is one of my favorite ichihime stories ever! And I’ve read like a 100 lol. The ending was a little too sad for me like it was almost killing me but I still thoroughly enjoyed the entire story which made up for it. Great work!
shade.08.love.ota chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
You have my soul. jajaja ok a joke , bad one. Sorry It's because I enjoyed reading this.
kalmaegi chapter 31 . 4/10/2018
I've been wondering about Tensa Zangetsu so he was their son. I feel this heavy weight. That was bittersweetly tragic but nonetheless I love the callouts to the series and Orihime's name. But despite the parting they had to do for their child, I'm glad they reunited with each other again.
kalmaegi chapter 27 . 4/10/2018
When you get Rangiku's joke and then realized Orihime wouldn't be treated to the same err lack of cloth in fear of the Death God's wrath lmao. Not to mention said Bride would be blushing furiously and not set foot on the set if it happened. *snickers* Of course those two Vizards would be the Scribes assigned to the Temple of Fertility.
kalmaegi chapter 23 . 4/10/2018
*curses softly* Orihime. Now more than ever, I wish Tatsuki was still alive.
sumire.syrup chapter 31 . 3/2/2018
such a beautiful, beautiful story. i love it so much. i only wish we could've known what happened to ulquiorra and grimmjow although leave it a mystery adds to the etherealness of divine beings. you need to write a book. bless this beautiful brain of yours.
sumire.syrup chapter 30 . 3/2/2018
my heart is seriously broken. one thing that really frustrated me was orihime's willingness to forgive and forget... it was so painfully frustrating. how can you forgive AND heal the woman who basically killed your live? I seriously don't understand unless she is jesus herself. I haven't completely read ch 31 yet.. but i hope that karma is coming after them.
sumire.syrup chapter 2 . 3/2/2018
amazing. wow. I literally have no words for what a piece of art this fic is. I read the full uncensored version on your live journal otherwise i would've definitely spammed the review section with comments of me kyaaah-ing over every scene.

seriously though. this was so beautifully written and the way its written suits the story perfectly. i can tell that you put a lot of thought and planning into this. i really love the idea of each presenting her with a wedding gift. it feels so mischevious, so suiting the gods' nature.

i literally have nothing else but songs of praises for this fic.
EllaJuroku chapter 24 . 2/12/2018
How about the Goddess of Repair.
ADead'lyman chapter 31 . 1/24/2018
Wow. This is one of the best, when I say best it really means very few in the top. This fic is great.
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »