Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
FatalStarshine chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
I watched Secondhand Lions earlier today and instantly started to wonder what sort of fanfiction had been written on it. Needless to say I was very sad to see just a mere four stories. Its a bit of a shock since I normally read Harry Potter fics and there are thousands upon thousands of them.
I am glad though, to have taken up with your story and to get a new look on things with Penny in the story. Often when I have watched the movie, I wondered how different if would of been if Walter had been a girl instead. This was a great story though and I really enjoyed reading it, so thank you for it!
The10thHatter chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Yay! OHHHHHHHH plz listen to my idea and PM me about it, you should write a story when Garth was being a safari guide in Africa and met an OC! It's the perfect idea im already writing it!
The10thHatter chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Hello, you wrote one of the 3 stories on Secondhand Lions and i love your Penny charcter so i just wanted you to know, Walter & Penny's mothers name is Mae not May. You could go back and fix it if you like. PM me some time :)
whatevers123 chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
I loved it i've seen the movie and i could picture what was going on this was so cool! :p
Transformers123124 chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
omg i love this story plzzz continue/finish it plzzzzzz
Inferno chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Umm. Just thought you should know that you updated this story with a chapter from one of your Harry Potter stories. It was actually kind of disappointing. I got on and looked under Secondhand Lions and was like "OMG an update. YAY!" Then I saw the chapter and I cried a little inside. Lol. I'll be looking for the real chapter. :)
bluelover chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
I really love your idea! Please, don't give up on this story! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! Please?
Inferno chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Cool. I've been waiting for another story in this fandom. Good chapters, good plot, good grammar. Altogether I give you a 5 out of 5. Lol.

Update soon, please!
Sachikoisgreato chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Update soon please! _
SachikoisGreato chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awesome! I really hope you update soon please!_