Reviews for Garfield: First Blood Part II: Forever Fist
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
please help this murdered me
SansSkelebro69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2020
This is probably the greatest shit i've ever read, this is a masterpiece of action and dignified of the next PAYDAY generation heroes!

Sans note: you are becoming a very good dreamer max, a very good dreamer
Ian chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
I liked it, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
This story dried my lasagna if you know what I mean
that bardic boy chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
i did a dramatic reading of this
Garfield had in intense Russian accent and none of us had read it beforehand
i took out my ukulele and freestyled the song
i love this story

Yare Yare Desu chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Best fap material
Traveling memes man chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
10/10
daniel keem chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
i came when garfield sung lover and fighter man. at jon arbuckle's cry of AMAKOO i couldn't hold it in. my sticky load sprayed across my 17" screen. i love u author
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
GG
Legend Maker chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Perhaps the most brilliant thing on this site.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Fucking sexy as a donky penis
Uskius chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Portman and Kutcher would do this, somebody call them! Like, it could be a Funny or Die skit and Will Ferrell could be John Arbuckle and the voice of Garfield.
MullerLowLife chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I don't care what anyone else says. "Lover And Fighter Man" needs to be a real song. Right now. I would buy this damn album in a heartbeat.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
...how are you single? I expected you to have a harem of willing and gorgeous women at your feet. Although I suppose being a married man just holds you back from loving and fighting. Fantastic story, don't ever get discouraged by ANYONE. You have a gift for imaginative storytelling that is without match. Write on, you amazing, incredible mofo.
Zepheus chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I think you should make it less violent an more appropriate. I mean, it's just a suggestion. You don't actually have to follow it.