Reviews for It's Just Life
Kat chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
LOL, that's basically what happened to me, except I didn't freak to my brother. I went to the bathroom, pulled my pants and was totally calm. Instead, I was all, "Hm, what an interesting predicament."

Then the cramps came.

Hoo boy.
HekkuShun chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
LOL I can totally imagine that happening
HekkuShun chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
LOL nicccce!
Volixia669 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Amazing. Light reacts more to a zit then I do. (Not being that hard seeing as I just go, Look at that, where's my anti zit stuff?) Still, I guess there is a reason for Yagami backwards.
HybridRebellion chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Love this keep it up!
SeasonsTurning42 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
XD Oh Light!
ASDFGHJKL chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is actually quite amusing. If you could make a chapter for each character that would be so cool :D Matsuda burning down the task headquarters... that was the most in character thing ever.

My favorite was the L chapter xD. I really like this C:
Meohy chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
There should be more Matsuda fics as amusing as this. Burning down the Task Force Headquarters is just so…so…him! Spot-on portrayal. Major applause :D

And ‘Christ on a bike’ has never been used more hilariously XD
Meohy chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
L couldn’t be more snarky and adorable. :3
Amour en Rayures chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Only Matsuda could blow up an entire building, on accident no less, in an hour. Yay for complete and utter idiocy XD
SeasonsTurning42 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Oh Matsuda! This is why we love you!
SeasonsTurning42 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
AWWWW! That's so cute!
YaoiLoverDeathNote1 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
MORE! sorry I had an outburst. I will give you pocky!
YaoiLoverDeathNote1 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
O.O One of the best stories I have ever read, and I don;t know why... *hits favorite button*
Amour en Rayures chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aww, poor Sayu! Why didn't anyone tell her about this? Well anyway, I can tell I'll like these little drabbles. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next one.