Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
moodysavage chapter 33 . 9h
You know it was really great to see how your writing improved over the years with the story. The detail and the action of the war and the development of the characters was really good. I liked the way this turned out.
moodysavage chapter 18 . 15h
Now this chapter was really great. I really liked that it was the horcrux thag outed Harry to his family and told his fears. And I like that Gabrielle is in Potter Manor and he wants to raze it to the ground :) Is James really that callous?
moodysavage chapter 13 . 15h
Ah...I wanted to comment on something but decided to check your profile first... and yep, you're a young male. Which isn't a bad thing but it does influence the writing style. Flirting would be fine but Harry has basically been coming on strong to Daphne basically from the start based on her looks and
power apparently and that makes it feel superficial and shallow. The established relationships have a nice solid feel to them but the sexual comments made in front of anybody and everyone make them less sexy and more showoff like for shock value. If you ever do a rewrite or a similar story you might want to focus on less obvious things. Like ridiculous brother and dad...very 2 dimensional. The friendship between Lily, Severus, and maybe Sirius was really interesting but not developed much. You have an interesting plotline but the women just slow down the plot flow.
moodysavage chapter 5 . 7/19
I'm glad that Harry did not tell his real name. But how could he change so much in three years that no one recognizes him? And I wondered why he just didn't kill Voldemort when he had the chance. Was it him using the time turner that makes him older so he looks much older?
moodysavage chapter 3 . 7/19
I like this! Usually big powerful Harry stories have problems solved way too easily so the story loses tension but I see quite a few problems just waiting to crop up... looks like fun :)
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 33 . 6/26
Fuck bro! The story was awesome.I appreciate your dedication towards this story and thanks for writing it. It was a good read.
hakon2feb chapter 17 . 6/17
Hi.
You do know that you made Hermione Omnipotent in this chapter, right? Because unless she suddenly took an interest to Japanese manga (Which i find unlikely at best), there is no way for her to know about the 'over 9000' gag, since that episode was first aired as English dub in late 1996. Or perhaps her parents are keeping her up to date on the 'most important' muggle fiction she is missing while at school?
Also, i'm concerned that Michael and Ron apparently don't have any moral scruples about resorting to kidnapping. I mean, they are supposed to be the good guys, or at least what they think the good guys are supposed to be like. I can sort of understand why they are testy when someone comes around and kills the bad guys when they have been trained to capture them alive, but i would think that they were able to see themselves start to mimic the bad guys when kidnapping is no longer a bad idea. In short, their characters have almost stopped making sense, and seem only there for the bashing with no redeeming qualities at all.

Other than that(and some other stuff, like how hugely overpowered some people are), i find your story mildly entertaining and worth reading.

hakon2feb.
Sindrisuncatcher chapter 34 . 6/12
Very fun story
Phillies2 chapter 30 . 6/12
Why didn't Harry let out the Basilisk? Are the Vampires on the way? Also for the beginning of the battle, how did Voldemort have any more Werewolves willing to follow him?
Phillies2 chapter 28 . 6/12
Why would it change allegiance to the changling? Didn't Harry already defeat Albus, wouldn't the wands allegiance belong to Harry?
Phillies2 chapter 25 . 6/12
I'm surprised they haven't just thrown this changing through the veil of Death, he seems unstoppable.
Phillies2 chapter 3 . 6/11
I don't understand why he is going to Hogwarts, up until he talked to the Goblins I was under the impression he was just going to show up at the battle and leave again like him taking the pack of wolfs in Germany. It should be interesting, but still makes little sense for him from what we know of him so far.
HallowHandses chapter 33 . 2/25
Bravo!
Blazeb79 chapter 33 . 2/23
That was a great story and honestly should have more faves! Even a good ending that leaves me satisfied. Thank you for this story it. Was. Very. Good.
Blazeb79 chapter 25 . 2/23