Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
Guest chapter 33 . 12/19/2023
So writer, could you explain why Harry didn’t use his surplus of Phoenix years to heal the injured? There was zero reason for mandalore to die and likely many others. I’m thinking since we haven’t seen the phoenixes for a few chapters you forgot about them completely. You really need someone to edit your work, and if you do have an editor, fire their stupid ass.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/19/2023
Severes using a non lethal spell so he could get in a one liner is fucking stupid. He is capable of one hit kill spells and he goes for ego instead. He deserves to die
Guest chapter 28 . 12/19/2023
I’m out. I’m sick of forced forgiveness. He does not need abusive assholes in his life. It doesn’t matter if they are sorry. Far too little, far too late. Life is not rainbows and unicorns. People betray you like that, you cut them out of your life and find more trustworthy people. Daphne should have been smacked down for this. The only thing forgiving betrayers does is opening oneself up to more betrayal. This story was already on the edge of stupidity and took a nose dive into full retard.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/19/2023
I’m done. The “good” side is filled with nothing but brainless idiots, and half the story is Harry’s relationship with girls. You could take all of that out and it would make this story at least three times better. Any story where the good guys refuse to act like they are in a war where people die is a retarded story. Harry is being beyond arrogant and deserves to die.
Wiwpopwer chapter 20 . 12/4/2023
Wow, this is terrible. Lmao, can't believe I spent so long looking for it again.
ranielpaulvillamor25 chapter 33 . 11/23/2023
Great story.

I just have to point out one big plot hole. I seem to remember Harry selling several vials amounting to 1 LITRE of willingly given Phoenix tears back at Hogsmeade. This gave me an impression thatHarry is abundant of this super rare top grade material that he has tons to spare and the fact he owns 2 Phoenixes supported this.

YET SOMEHOW, Mandalore had to die from his wounds? Was Harry not sharing his potions? Or maybe even order the Phoenix to somehow help him cure the wounded that can still be saved? The Phoenixes barely participated in the final battle.

Aside from that and the non participation of Vampire in the last battle, I also found it uncomfortable that a N zi was depicted in the story on the side of the good guys. Sure he was a comic relief and a joke character but the idea of him in the story just sounded wrong.
Moonkat85 chapter 31 . 11/16/2023
That was an awesome story. Thank you for writing it.
Bronze chapter 9 . 10/8/2023
Channeling Stan Lee there? Only I think he always left off the E at the beginning of " Enough " though. Anyhoo, I find this story quite interesting. I started it once before but my computer at the time would periodically erase everything I was reading and as I was very new to owing one, I didn't know about the history feature. But I never forgot it. Though I couldn't for the life of me remember the title! I could remember most of what I'd read which did help in finding it again. BTW, please don't take that to mean I'm now an expert cause I'm far from it!
Wise Lion 17 chapter 14 . 9/18/2023
Bringing a woman in the Magical World is like being sent back to the 18th Century! I swear they treat their woman like objects...
And on that note, I shall continue to read this story for the 101st time.
Bronze chapter 3 . 8/21/2023
But of course Good Ole Fumblemort would stick his crooked beak into Harry's business! He thinks he's entitled to know everything about everybody! But unfortunately, that doesn't translate into actually HELPING anybody. With the notable exception of himself that is. I wonder what the old fraud would say if Hedwig and Sol made several passes down both sides of the train burning ALL the attacking Death Eaters, Werewolves as well as any Vampires involved to ash? Let's see the old fraud redeem their ashes! Of course, the Ministry of/for Morons being as corrupt as it is, would be extremely upset at the loss of all those potential bribes they'll miss out on with all those Pureblooded upstanding citizens dead. Fudge would be especially upset with his greatest campaign contributor(read briber) dead and unable to do so anymore. Old Moldy Voldy would be even more pissed off by the deaths of so many of his moronic followers. Word would get out about how many he lost at one time to one mage that he'd very likely have trouble recruiting replacements. Better known as cannon fodder.
Bronze chapter 2 . 8/21/2023
Having looked up the pretty birdy I really don't want to meet it! AS for Harry joining the Disorder of the flaming pigeon, I would hope he has more sense than that! Good Ole Fumblemort is usually all about redeeming murders, rapists, thieves and torturers while throwing honest law-abiding citizens under the bus. At least that what it seems like in most fan fiction. He seems to think that given enough second chances they'll suddenly change their ways. It didn't work during the first war with Vulturewurst and the Light damn near lost the war. Now with Old Moldy Voldy back will the old fraud do it again? OH HELL YEAS! He's already treating the youngest Potter child as a fool by not telling him that in WAR people die. Good and bad. Unfortunately, under Good Ole Fumblemort's leadership once again I foresee a total loss for the Light. Fumbles is a coward. Plain and simple.
DredgenUmbra chapter 34 . 8/14/2023
Please make a sequel i loved this story
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2023
i would leave them to the darklord
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2023
nice trash family betrayers
Mando-Vet chapter 33 . 6/21/2023
Very entertaining story. Well done, mate.
1,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »