Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
grimmich chapter 11 . 10/25
How reckless of victoria...
zeps9001 chapter 33 . 10/7
Okay I will favorite this, as it is good overall. But there are two big things i disliked. First is Harry's suicide, it made some sense in canon as he was meek and shy with no family and like one good friend. In this he supposed to be the only one powerful enough who could even fight Voldemort, so his action was to give up and let everyone die.

Second thing is the Vampires. He had an army of thousands of vampires ready to be called for the final battle. You had this epic, stolen from a movie, but still epic fight. With Harry saving the day and promising them revenge.

You obviously were planning to using them, but as you forget about or just chose to ignore them, you made the story inconsistent. Which lowered the quality of the story.
zeps9001 chapter 31 . 10/6
Well you chose to use shitty ending from canon. Yes Harry thinks that he has to die, but there are so many better ways then suicide. He is not sure if he, the strongest wizard in the world, could fight Vodly. So he decides to die and let other people take care of him? He basically just left his wife's to their fate.

And there's still an option just killing him, which would buy him another 10 years. The story was going well so far, but with this you really ruined it.
zeps9001 chapter 19 . 10/6
Okay this was awesome.

What I would like to see is Lily and James divorcing on the spot, Lily taking Raven and befriending Harry.
zeps9001 chapter 17 . 10/6
I'm starring to lose interest in the story. Micheal's plan to kidnap Gabriella is like most cliche bad plan ever used and Voldemort just stumbling on super powerful weapons.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 13 . 9/29
gestapo were the secret police in nazi france, otherwise good story, nice characters fun to read
BrettVT chapter 1 . 9/9
"It's my Birthday!" that was actually extremely funny well done.
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 34 . 9/5
This story very will done. I give this story 9/10. The reason for this is there were some ploy holes unless their is a story i missed. The major plot hole are how did harry meet Salazar? It hard to make seen see Salazar lived 1,000 year ago (give or take).
Dark dragon slayer unlimited chapter 5 . 8/19
I just love this story
drakord chapter 33 . 8/12
I just finished this story and it was a beautifully done work of art I hope to read your other works and hopefully see you counting to make amazing stories like this one for a long time to come
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 33 . 8/6
"One of the only ~GOOD~ wrong boy who lived stories to be completed."
mckertis chapter 20 . 7/30
The absolute worst of WBWL stories i've read so far.
Bjorn Mektig chapter 34 . 7/20
I love this story, congratulations on your literary accomplishment.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 4 . 7/6
"put her rifle away." Instant drop.
bunxx chapter 33 . 6/27
Ive read this story twice now, and just wanted to say it is one of my favorites of all the fanfics Ive read, and not just in the HP universe. Keep up the good work!
1,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »