Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
Women are always right. Harry should obey and do what they say. Men are inferior, and women are rapemeat
Anonymous chapter 34 . 7/8
Do something like the rel Grindenwald breaks out of Nurmengard and goes to kill Dumbledore but fails and Dumbledore apparates to Harry and tells him?
mohamad saltanar chapter 34 . 7/2
bro this is epic one of a kind and bloody brilliant story
Yukiodu44 chapter 21 . 6/28
I don't know how I made it to chapter 21. It's cringeworthy from start to finish. Harry is overhyped from the start, his opponents suck, the plot is non-existent and his relationship with "his girls" is unbearable. We get it, they're teenagers so they want to fuck. It could have been written in a sensual way but it's like a bunch of year eight kids discovering sex. And what's a Nazi doing in this story?

I have nothing against cliché stories, there are plenty of well written ones out there but this is the worst one I've ever read. It could have been a funny crackfick but it's not even that.
Raziel88 chapter 17 . 4/16
ok so made it to CH 17...first big problem with this fic... the changeling... apparently Mad-Eye, Potter, and Black know about it... but Amelia... one of the highest ranking officials in the government, and the leader of one of the 7 families doesn't know about it? She is literally 3 of the people's that know of it boss... aka she out ranks them... makes zero logical sense.
Q chapter 3 . 4/2
“ Angel, you will never lose me. I would battle Death himself if it meant returning to the three of you, I have big plans for you three and it involves a long life, children, and lots of practice making them."

I need to vomit.
RedSovereign88 chapter 15 . 3/30
The Jewish joke was bloody funny
Cassandra30 chapter 33 . 3/18
Excellent ending.
Cassandra30 chapter 32 . 3/18
Severus will die. He changed.
Cassandra30 chapter 31 . 3/18
Dumbledore is a manipulative megalomaniac! So many dead.
Cassandra30 chapter 30 . 3/18
How does Mandelore kill the changeling?
Cassandra30 chapter 29 . 3/18
Harry has a point! Is Severus Severus or the changeling?
Cassandra30 chapter 28 . 3/18
Darn! Harry was supposed to get the wand! Can he just call it to him? Albus knew better. Why didn't he resist?
WightGrimmBorn chapter 15 . 3/11
what do you mean Mandalore I see that word a couple times near the bottom when the Nazi starts fighting was that a typo or something or am I just missing some very key important information
Children having infinite power? Voldemort getting infinite power? What is wrong with your brain, seriously. It does'nt make sense as a plot device because then every wizard would have infinite power if they heard of the ritual. I am HEAVILY considering dropping this fic because it is showing signs of being absolute trash.
1,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »