Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
Horizon13 chapter 34 . 7h
Great story, good luck with any others
Eldersprig chapter 5 . 7/14
His vampire liver smirked

LOL
Overfic23 chapter 21 . 6/19
I like the story and all, but the single tear thing is used so god damned much.
Midots chapter 33 . 6/5
your prank nightmare ending is noted.
very good read
Meddlesome Guy chapter 33 . 5/27
I am certainly glad it was not the ending I was dreading. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Meddlesome Guy chapter 28 . 5/27
...and again with the road to "forgiveness bullshit". We might as well be eating back our own shits if it is really healthy to chew something we spit.

Of course, Harry should forgive them because, as Dumbledore fond of saying- "It is for the greater good".

Redemption first before forgiveness. Don't reverse the process mate.
The three stooges should face trial as well
HoesterVein chapter 1 . 5/21
Well this was an entertaining story
when I read this guy say about plasma I was confused but I guess u made it work good job mate
Ladyshadowdust chapter 10 . 5/8
The wizards wouldn’t know what a maxi general is they ignore the muggle world and still think muggles are peasants
Thallion chapter 25 . 5/2
plasma can't be killed but it can be frozen.
rmiser1994 chapter 33 . 4/30
Fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading it! .
Strayan Mate chapter 9 . 4/18
Nice hogans heroes reference
rorpuissant chapter 9 . 3/31
Alright, you're the one always writing to "send ideas and reviews" but when people give their honest opinion you can't bother to acknowledge it ? If you do it for fun it's ok but don't complain when you ask for it.
The main critics aren't that the idea is overused but that the idea is highly illogical (children with higher power than adult just because) and full of plot holes.
That and your lack of understanding of your character (asking a nazi fanatic to guard Hogwarts, a school, is the brightest of ideas) just made drop this story.
Cwhit930 chapter 33 . 3/25
You got me on the opening of this chapter. Great story and thank you for the share
megacharizat chapter 9 . 3/21
can't you write a whole sex scene between Harry and Victoria?
1,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »