Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
Magnifique histoire
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 29 . 8/26
I did love that song
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 17 . 8/26
I like how Voldemort is actually powerful enough to fight Harry the Battle Mages. Most of the time, Harry is so overpowered the “fight” is a joke.
Tlyna52 chapter 33 . 8/22
This story hooked me and I had to sit and read it in one go as I couldn't stop. Loved it. Cracked up when I first read Major Hockstetter as despite his character being one of the bad guys I liked him anyway, Howard Caine was a good actor. My only complaint is you killed one of my favorite of your characters, Mandelore. I really adored him. Would have loved if you had done a sequel but this story stands quite well on its own.
Spazzman29 chapter 29 . 8/12
I feel as though you should have just had 4 OCs as Harry's girlfriends/fiances as the three canon ones are really generic and don't feel like the characters they are supposed to be. It might be because I have been spoiled by good HarryxFleur and HarryxDaphne stories that I feel that way. Let's be honest though Victoria is the only girl that got any character development out of the girls and that was only because she is an OC.
Spazzman29 chapter 28 . 8/12
I don't see why Harry should forgive his father as he has been the worst one towards him going as far as to attempt to arrest him and forgetting his existence.
Spazzman29 chapter 25 . 8/12
This story would have been better without the changeling or at least if he didn't have bullshit immortality.
Spazzman29 chapter 16 . 8/11
So enters the worst part of the story. TheChangeling is far too overpowered and I think you made a mistake making him like that.
This was AMAZING. It was well developed and interesting and a perfect balance of adventure and romance. This is probably the best book I've ever read
Horizon13 chapter 34 . 7/20
Great story, good luck with any others
Eldersprig chapter 5 . 7/14
His vampire liver smirked

LOL
Overfic23 chapter 21 . 6/19
I like the story and all, but the single tear thing is used so god damned much.
Midots chapter 33 . 6/5
your prank nightmare ending is noted.
very good read
Meddlesome Guy chapter 33 . 5/27
I am certainly glad it was not the ending I was dreading. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Meddlesome Guy chapter 28 . 5/27
...and again with the road to "forgiveness bullshit". We might as well be eating back our own shits if it is really healthy to chew something we spit.

Of course, Harry should forgive them because, as Dumbledore fond of saying- "It is for the greater good".

Redemption first before forgiveness. Don't reverse the process mate.
1,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »