Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
Matt chapter 21 . 11/28/2019
Another word you constantly get wrong is conscience. Not conscious (that means awake), but conscience (the thing that tells you the difference between right and wrong).
Matt chapter 20 . 11/28/2019
Are you clueless or not a native English speaker? Statues are made of rock, concrete or metal and are generally a depiction of a person, place or thing. Status, on the other hand, is the current condition of a person or place. You continually use the word statues when what you mean is status. Why?
Matt chapter 18 . 11/28/2019
Apparently you never bothered to learn spelling in school because you frequently spell words wrong. It makes it more difficult than it should be to read your story.
Matt chapter 7 . 11/28/2019
You've obviously been watching the movies. In the books, apparition does not involve any smoke, black or any other color. You just disappear from wherever you are with a cracking noise and appear elsewhere. The smoke in the movies was, in my opinion, incredibly stupid. They obviously decided to add it just for the visual effect. But it's not canon.
ChiDead chapter 33 . 10/18/2019
A beautiful ending for a beautiful story.
Matt chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
"her beautiful face graced a small smile" - that's impossible. A smile can grace a face, but a face cannot grace a smile. It doesn't work that way.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2019
I simply could not continue reading past the blatant- and really I needed anti semitism. Why put in at all?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/10/2019
And everyone is just going to just forget that Michael kidnap Gabrielle ? Where is his trial ?
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
"I have never been happier to call someone my son." ...? That's a very strange thing for James to say. How many people does he go around calling 'son?'
Ares chapter 5 . 7/2/2019
I suspect that I lost a couple of braincells reading the first few chapters. Smh.
redbaron297 chapter 23 . 5/23/2019
Do you even know what blood diamonds are?
StrangestQuark chapter 34 . 5/5/2019
congratulations on a great story with probably the best final battle i have ever read! Thank you for sharing
Reader chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
I can quite literally feel myself becoming dumber the more I read through the story
Guest chapter 34 . 2/25/2019