Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
Naginator chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ah very nice wondering what happened with harry, do they know who he is or think he's dead or what
michaelc100 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
interesting first chapter
Gallantmon228 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This sounds cool. I can't wait to see more. Harry with Fleur, Gabrielle, and Victoria, a vampiress, lucky bastard. I look forward to this and your other stories as well. You are a great author if this is anything to go by. Despite only being the first chapter, this hints,to me at least, of more and greater things to come. So take care, keep up the awesome work and have a happy new year. I hope to hear from you again soon.
harrymania 1978 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
LA SUITE LA SUITE
azphxbrd chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I like this story so far,Harry has three young ladies that will follow him to hell and back.I like fact that Lily,Severus and Sirus wished they could celebrate Harry's birthday properly without all of the fan fare of his is another start of a great story.
Leaseablue chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Love your story, update soon please.
iceland chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
it is a good story and wonder what happens when harry returns to his family. it will be fun reading the new chapters.
DonPJuan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
hmmm... this fic kinda looks like it's gonna end with Michael claiming victory over MoldyShorts only for Harry and his Girls to prove that he didn't, should be a very interesting read then.
Mfoto chapter 1 . 12/31/2010