Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2023
i would leave them to the darklord
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2023
nice trash family betrayers
Mando-Vet chapter 33 . 6/21/2023
Very entertaining story. Well done, mate.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/31/2023
you should do one, its a very good story
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2023
are there any female battle mages?
wewe1212 chapter 8 . 5/28/2023
I feel like this author is indicating that being a Nazi is fine.
Trainion chapter 7 . 5/9/2023
I felt that pain
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 3/7/2023
Harry sure put Michael in his place, LOL
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 3/7/2023
Did Harry take aging potions? There is no way any fifteen-year-old is that smooth. LOL
Hedwig68 chapter 34 . 3/5/2023
I truly loved this story,
Thankyou.
Goliith chapter 34 . 1/11/2023
I recognize that this story was written and completed a long time ago, and you as the author were likely younger when you wrote it, but this entire story was middling to mediocre, and I say that recognizing that the stories I have on this site from long ago are also mediocre.

Harry is some super sorcerer capable of wielding any and all magics, was trained and basically raised by the memory of Salazar Slytherin, and he basically wields no magic at all, shows up late to every fight that he knows is coming, has no impact on the battles he appears in and doesn't use a single bit of unique or original magic.

Even in the final confrontation after supposedly having his already bananas OP magical scaling doubled or tripled(for seemingly no reason except for bigger number better) all he does is fight nameless enemies with his sword that have no effect on the greater battle, and the entire Battle of Hogwarts takes place in the exact same way as in the movie, and I stress movie because you also include all the weird pointless wand-linking that the movies introduced outside of the brother wand conflict that shouldn't even be present at all in this story. and the only thing that made it different was all of your cross-over characters having their moments in the spotlight that were also ultimately pointless.

I made myself keep reading out of a hope for some cool original magic being utilized as there had to be a reason Harry was trained by the a god-tier Slytherin and had god-tier power himself, but no it mostly just culminated in a emo-Harry story having a harem of completely empty relationships that were so pointless you could have skipped every single interaction between himself and "his girls" and absolutely nothing changes aside from the Gabrielle rescue scene.

Oh yea, you also inexplicably turned Hermione into a complete dunce with no explanation, having her only able to create a first year potion in her Newt class and somehow going along with a Kidnapping of the loved one of someone she was rather sure was as strong or stronger than Dumbledore.

You also introduced Tonks back at the Ministry attack, making it seem like she was going to be a character, only for her to never show up again except to be casually killed off screen in the final battle, just for some cheap emotion I suppose.

There is just so much that is weak in this story, but I now have a pretty solid understanding of why every chapter had an authors note saying "NO FLAMES" as you were obviously receiving criticism from the start and were discarding it all as personal attacks(Which I'll admit there were likely plenty of on this site).

Aside from all of these issues this story also desperately needed a beta reader, or at least a concerted editing effort on your part as there are regular spelling/grammar errors throughout the length of the story that were jarring enough to force re-reading of sentences.

Favoriting the story not because it is good, but to add it to my list of stories I have completed, please do not take it as a compliment. This is not a personal attack, and if you are still writing to this day, I hope that you have improved greatly over these last 8 years since this was completed.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/19/2022
Women are always right. Harry should obey and do what they say. Men are inferior, and women are rapemeat
Anonymous chapter 34 . 7/8/2022
Do something like the rel Grindenwald breaks out of Nurmengard and goes to kill Dumbledore but fails and Dumbledore apparates to Harry and tells him?
mohamad saltanar chapter 34 . 7/2/2022
bro this is epic one of a kind and bloody brilliant story
Yukiodu44 chapter 21 . 6/28/2022
I don't know how I made it to chapter 21. It's cringeworthy from start to finish. Harry is overhyped from the start, his opponents suck, the plot is non-existent and his relationship with "his girls" is unbearable. We get it, they're teenagers so they want to fuck. It could have been written in a sensual way but it's like a bunch of year eight kids discovering sex. And what's a Nazi doing in this story?

I have nothing against cliché stories, there are plenty of well written ones out there but this is the worst one I've ever read. It could have been a funny crackfick but it's not even that.
1,924 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »