Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
Raziel88 chapter 17 . 4/16/2022
ok so made it to CH 17...first big problem with this fic... the changeling... apparently Mad-Eye, Potter, and Black know about it... but Amelia... one of the highest ranking officials in the government, and the leader of one of the 7 families doesn't know about it? She is literally 3 of the people's that know of it boss... aka she out ranks them... makes zero logical sense.
Q chapter 3 . 4/2/2022
“ Angel, you will never lose me. I would battle Death himself if it meant returning to the three of you, I have big plans for you three and it involves a long life, children, and lots of practice making them."

I need to vomit.
7heMidni9htOwl chapter 15 . 3/30/2022
The Jewish joke was bloody funny
Cassandra30 chapter 33 . 3/18/2022
Excellent ending.
Cassandra30 chapter 32 . 3/18/2022
Severus will die. He changed.
Cassandra30 chapter 31 . 3/18/2022
Dumbledore is a manipulative megalomaniac! So many dead.
Cassandra30 chapter 30 . 3/18/2022
How does Mandelore kill the changeling?
Cassandra30 chapter 29 . 3/18/2022
Harry has a point! Is Severus Severus or the changeling?
Cassandra30 chapter 28 . 3/18/2022
Darn! Harry was supposed to get the wand! Can he just call it to him? Albus knew better. Why didn't he resist?
WightGrimmBorn chapter 15 . 3/11/2022
what do you mean Mandalore I see that word a couple times near the bottom when the Nazi starts fighting was that a typo or something or am I just missing some very key important information
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2022
Children having infinite power? Voldemort getting infinite power? What is wrong with your brain, seriously. It does'nt make sense as a plot device because then every wizard would have infinite power if they heard of the ritual. I am HEAVILY considering dropping this fic because it is showing signs of being absolute trash.
Astramilitarum01 chapter 34 . 2/11/2022
It's a pretty hollow OP MC story with very little interesting things that aren't cringe. The only good part was the destruction of potter Manor and even that was a bit anticlimactic in the end.

character interaction is also not a strong point, no matter if it's the potter's or his girls all feels hollow and life's.
The idea was not bad, but the story doesn't even cut it as a revenge story
BROMBROS chapter 13 . 12/16/2021
I thank DZ2 ever time I read one of your stories for recommending you.
BROMBROS chapter 7 . 12/16/2021
With Lord Potter going and calling the Delacour sisters Dark Creatures I will assume he never became friends with Remus Lupin.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
Man what is this cringe I just read. I can tell it’s going to be one of those fics after reading the first chapter. Nope.
1,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »