Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
BigDMan chapter 7 . 12/9/2021
BTW, A bird made a chirp or 'trilled', but I was excited and 'thrilled' to read this story so far. Wrong use of the word.
avengerinmyblood chapter 3 . 12/7/2021
Peachstar36 chapter 20 . 11/30/2021
The fic is awful truly awful. Harry is just an overpowered crybaby. His mother, sister, and godfather love him and he treats them horribly. All they did was ignore him and if they truly didn't love them they wouldn't be acting like this. Harry is just a big baby throwing a temper tantrum. I hate this fic so much and I'm not reading any more of this garbage.
Dayside chapter 3 . 11/23/2021
This story is just so-so-SO bad. lol. Bye
Dayside chapter 2 . 11/23/2021
So far this seems dumb af
TurtleMilker chapter 6 . 10/29/2021
Ok it's physically painful reading this, can't keep going. Was this written by a 12 year old?
Bjalf chapter 17 . 10/27/2021
The problem with overpowered heroes is that they need overpowered villains, and then everyone else becomes irrelevant and are only useful in side plots. It's like a fight between 2 lions where one of the lions is being bothered by flies. Ironically, by balancing overpowered heroes and villains the story just develops a different kind of imbalance.

Kudos for introducing interesting characters.
Bjalf chapter 12 . 10/27/2021
Major Hochstetter is my new favourite person.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/6/2021
Harry forgives them because his fiances forced him. Hey, when someone doesn't forgive, that must automatically mean they are hateful, and that the grudges they feel will make them similar to Neo Nazi mass murderer. Harry must forgive those who wronged him because women said so. A good slave.

Hey author, if I raped your mother, daughter, wife, etc., remember to forgive. I demand it, and you must obediently obey your superior, which is me.
EdTheBeast chapter 34 . 10/3/2021
An excellent must read for any W-B-W-L story lovers. Very AU, but still a great read, no matter your thoughts on AU stories. After all, every fan fic is an AU!
HellSent2085 chapter 1 . 9/24/2021
ew... no thank you
wms1911 chapter 34 . 9/18/2021
Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed every second of it
LAzHellRaiser chapter 29 . 9/15/2021
Man I'm glad there's minimal forgiveness...the "I don't want you dead, but I also don't really care" is an appropriate level after being driven out at six smh
LAzHellRaiser chapter 28 . 9/15/2021
Honestly I don't get him forgiving them...maybe I'm just spiteful, but it kind of pisses me off. "So they'll know your grandchildren" ...and have them be pieces of sh*t to his kids too? James was going too hard on Harry for 'peace' in my mind...but I do enjoy the story I'm just salty Lily wasn't made to put on her big girl panties and apologize sooner.
Smokeing chapter 18 . 9/14/2021