Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hidden Truth
I think I’ve read up to this chapter about 3 times across the years I’ve been reading FF but every time I get to this point I drop the story for how crack, angsty and overall boring the story gets and with it having crossovers and it’s only chapter 8.

The start always seems good then you add so many elements that take away from the potter-verse. Why add guns? It robs the magical aspect from the story. This isn’t America.

Harry’s your main character but he’s so boring and predictable. Slapping a sword on to your main character doesn’t suddenly make him ‘super cool’ especially with how you write him.

In short: you ruin your story by adding guns and crossovers, this story should be in the crossover section.
mumphie chapter 19 . 7/19
I've enjoyed this story and have gotten invested in the characters. I really think Harry had a little too much angst going there. He really was over the top. Not seeing reason. It should have been easy to guilt the parents into having THEM get to the truth. Or, couldn't he have had his phoenixes get her? or had his elf talk to the Potter elves? Ah well, teenagers!
mumphie chapter 8 . 7/19
Hhmmm...just as long as Col. Klink doesn't make an appearance! Otherwise I may have to resurrect Col. Hogan!
mumphie chapter 1 . 7/18
Very catchy beginning!
DontMindMe chapter 8 . 6/12
I just have to point out that the unlimited magic thing is a massive plot hole. What i mean is what's stopping him from just grabbing kids who are not old enough to go to Hogwarts.
orthankg1 chapter 2 . 6/11
a Yu GI Oh reference, I approve.
Caliban03 chapter 33 . 6/3
Nice story about one of those completed WBWL
and as fan of "hogan's heroes" too, i liked the addition of the major
Alissa chapter 6 . 4/20
Cringe... I never use this word, but it’s the only word I can think of to describe this story. It had great potential, really. But with the numerous cliches, that even myself find distasteful, to the lack of a thought out plot, to the author’s complete lack of social decorum makes this story similar to a crack fic that doesn’t know it’s a crack fic. It’s really sad...
TheAssassinofIce chapter 4 . 4/6
Scot free you dunce. not scotch.
Takint32 chapter 20 . 3/31
Why is there a nazi character? Like what the fuck?
varenyamishra2511 chapter 33 . 3/29
I was just saying what bullshit when I read the epilouge
darthkratos24 chapter 8 . 1/30
I feel this is where you're story dies or died, you tried cramming to much in all at once you wanted a great plot and just made it feel like "who the good guys are smart and finally doing something but oh the bad guy be doing evil so it doesn't bloody matter because plot" and that's not counting the fact you're suddenly deciding to slam crossovers into it either start with them or not at all throwing Crap part way through something will never work
jimmy.oz chapter 33 . 1/18
Great story glad to have read it.
quin3218 chapter 7 . 1/17
I mean this started out really good but it’s kinda going down for me. All the sexual/harem business and the some of the characterization is a bit much... idk I’m still gonna give it a chance though
Mark Sinfield chapter 33 . 12/27/2020