Reviews for When You Least Expect It
Guest chapter 49 . 11/9/2014
Great story... loved it
I'm just a Reject-5sos chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Holy crap! Eliot can take a lot of pain he reminds me of this story im reading called The Island and it's for the show ARROW
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 49 . 7/15/2014
OK this was a rollercoaster ride and I enjoyed every twist and turn. Very well written and kept me engaged to the end. I love that Lily looks up to Parker ( in all honestly she's my favorite "I don't want to sleep with" character). I enjoyed my cookies delivered by dream Eliot, he looked very yummy in the pajama bottoms you dressed him in. Lol
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 40 . 7/11/2014
Thank you. I really missed Eliot.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
Yeah he's membering.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
OMG
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Why those little shits. Lol awesome!
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
OK I admit it. I cried and called you a Bitch at the beginning. Then laughed at the therapist and the "does that look like Jaggar to you?" Story, but then . . . Well you know what happened! Aaaaahhhhh!
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Bwahahahaha! Love it, love it, love it!
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 15 . 7/10/2014
Sarah Connor! awesome! I love how Nate has become a father for her. This was a really good chapter. Shows the bond and love well.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Aaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeee. Why do you do this to me. Lol
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Oooohhhh I knew that Samantha was going to be trouble.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
I am enjoying the layers that you are putting into Sarah. She is a well written character that I keep wishing was really on the show. I hate that Leverage ended without Eliot finding someone to make him happy.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I really enjoyed unexpected meeting and am really looking forward to getting into this story. Sorry I didn't leave reviews for the last one. Was having trouble with my internet and every time I tried to review my internet crashed. I will hopefully be able to review regularly now. * sits back and looks around for Eliot and the cookies*
Guest chapter 49 . 1/11/2013
Awweeesome story. I loved it. Can't wait to read more of your stories.