Reviews for Bring Back What Once Was Mine
olivia chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
write another chapter its so sad but please write anthor chapter so we know what happens
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh God, I feel like crying. You made me want to cry! I almost NEVER cry! It is a wonderful sad story you've created
Going down with my Densi Ship chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Full on crying!
TriciaHearMeRoar chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
You... have successfully made me cry.. :o
Irith Ayllistira chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I cried. I cried so much. You, 'sir', are a wonderful writer.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You made me cry. Sigh. A lot. Good night.
Myaerdna chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
OH FOR GODS SAKE! WHY DID YOU KILL HER!...ok ok Im probably overacting a little...but this was so sad *snif*
Happy Endings for All chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was sooo sad... A great plot bunny to explore, and very touching how he sang to her and kissed her. The one part I don't understand is why she seems resigned to her fate, because I've always seen her as fiery and I think she would fight her death. But hey, still a great story.
How to Train Your Moosie chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Unbelievably sad. Ugh. Poor Flynn; the set-up of the first several paragraphs is very well-written and really makes you feel for him.

[It was a minor set back, for he stumbled back up and started running again.]

Isn't setback one word? Or maybe it's hyphenated? -thinks-

[It seemed to say, "say your goodbyes. say your goodbyes."]

The period in that bugs me a bit. I would either capitalize the second "s" or, even better, make it a comma instead.

I felt like the end was a bit disconnected, though. Maybe because I don't know how realistic it is that he would be able to sing that whole damned incantation while he's so distraught? I don't know, just a thought. A beautiful piece nonetheless. :)
yuri4281 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
You are a ridiculously good author and you've written a ridiculously sad story. What would be next for Eugene? Would he be go back to Flynn Rider or would he be a broken Eugene?
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
NOOO! :( poor Eugene! I little too mushy for my taste but still adorable! Couldn't Rapunzel have just cried, and then sang the song? or could she not heal herself?
isabelincoln chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was so sad and so well written, I cried. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant work!