Reviews for Some 'Splainin To Do
Polymorphe chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I loved it on the Kinkmeme and had to track you down to read it here :D
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I really liked this. AUs aren't my usual preference, but I loved the writing in this. Made me laugh more than once. And I love that you kept Haar true to character, and the Shiriham interection was great.

Enjoyed it. Great job. And an 'I Love Lucy' ref? Yay! :D
sadal suud chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Because I am a ninja and have two accounts.

This fic made me laugh, even if I don't know anything about the characters other than what you told me. Because how awkward is walking in on your daughter getting it on with a trusted employee? (AND THUS THIS FIC WAS BORN.) I am so proud of you for steeling yourself and actually posting something that is...almost smutty. Almost. You are a greater man than I will ever be.
crownbutt123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
although i hate this DISPLAY...

this was a good one

liked it!
Kahtita chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
LoL a 34 years old man getting scolded is hilarious.

Loved the story!
IsanTheWizard chapter 1 . 1/1/2011

cant have enough of Jill nd Haar,

that was very cute, I enjoy reading it
FireEdge chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
O.M.G. That was AWESOME. It was made of pure win. Oh, and YOU FINALLY WROTE A HAAR/JILL! YEEEEAAAHHH! And you did it brilliantly, too!

So, you definitely got Haar down pat. For example, when he doesn't lie and just tells the truth to Shiharam, that was VERY Haar. So nicely done on that :). I loved the part where he had swear words go off in neon colours in his head, by the way. And everything else he said. Because it was Haar (and he is amazing).

I also liked what you did with Shiharam. I'm glad that you didn't make him explode upon seeing them and that he went to cool off, because that's definitely something I can see him doing (and OMG, I laughed when he said that quote to Haar).

Jill was well, Jill, except more mature (in THAT sense) XD. I haven't really got much to add for her, though I will say that it was absolutely adorable that she told Haar she was going to marry him at the age of four. Super cute.

Speaking of super cute. This entire story made me gush! It was so nicely writeen just the right amount of humour and fluff! AND YOU SAID YOU COULDN'T WRITE FLUFF!

Anyway, I will stop there for now, since I know that you'll have more awesome tsuff out where I can freak out and spazz over!
Trevor X chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Happy New Year, Manna!

I'm not real big on Tellius fic yet, seeing as I haven't beat either of the games for it. But this is a lovely little read and I don't want it to lack reviews. So here's your first one (I THINK) and you should know that I enjoyed reading it. Hold your head up high and STOP HIDING ALREADY!
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh. My. Goodness. THIS IS PURE GOLD.

You have no idea how much I was trying to smother my laughter and as it's 3am on the new year and my brother's down the hall grumbling at me for being too loud. I WAS TRYING I SWEAR!

[if his hands weren't full with his boss's daughter (rather literally),] - I could just tell from the very beginning that this was going to be fantastic. xD

[Jill looked positively dazed (which made him smile, because catching her off-guard was possibly better than napping).] Aww, and there's adorableness as well as hilarity!

["Oh. And a man on top of her."] You know, NBD. As he sits there smoldering with fury. :)

["Five months, two weeks, and a few days."] They're pretty good at covert operations! Except when it comes to nice old couches... Mushy Haar 3333

["Jill was a firecracker. (And he was more like a dud, so he supposed they balanced each other out well.)] Genius. Jill is on fire, after all, in more ways than one, in Haar's eyes xD

I could quote this all day. There was even some nice modern Au version of headcanon! :D WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR! and to start your Haar/Jill career!

- Kitty