Reviews for A Snowball's Chance
Nalonzo chapter 2 . 9/22
Thank you for the warm feelings that you wrapped up this chapter with. The world needs more Alphonse Elric. Well done.
LWiseDemigod chapter 6 . 7/29
Al is Royai shipper trash hahahahaha! I love love love when Riza acts like a different person because she's so great at it and is also so funny. And Ed is just like 'whaaaat?' Haha.
rhodablanche chapter 9 . 7/4
great story! :)
July Storms chapter 9 . 5/12
This story was recommended to me by a friend of mine since I've recently watched FMA(B) and had to get a li'l Royai fix. ;)

I wish I could leave you a longer review, but I'm tired; I really thought you deserved to know, though, that this was a really cute little story and while it was corny in quite a few places, it was still a fun read. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this with everyone. :)
Marauders G.W chapter 9 . 1/14
I have slowly been reading the fics you write, soon will finish all xD

Loved the participation of Ed and Al in story, thank you very much
PimpMasta Popo chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
AH! Adorable!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
I love this fic! I'd like to see more like it. I adore the parts with Ed learning to act/manipulate.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
This was wonderful. I particularly enjoyed Al's insights into the relationship between Mustang and Hawkeye. I think you did a great job on voices and characterization as well as the plot.
Carcrash87 chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Aaaaaaah I loved this story it was so well done. And I love the ending Plx write more stories like his.:)
couldbemoresonic chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
This is one of the best royai fics I've read, bravo :)
Evarria chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Great story. You know, I would LOVE to read a fanfic where Ed finds about about Riza's tattoo AND where she got the scars from. I just haven't found one yet. The closest I've gotten was this fanfic. So, thank you! Keep on writing.
MurdererMine chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
I love how this is such a serious, unserious story. I just made up a word trying to think of how to word that. You successfully meld the humor into the drama in such a way that it doesn't trip me up while reading. Shiny. Danke.
MoffandAvencore chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh my gosh...this is one of my favorite stories ever! THEY ARE SO IN CHARACTER. you hardly see that anymore.
MoffandAvencore chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
oh my gosh Ed was SOO in character in this chapter. well done! CYBER HUG!
MeHasBadGrammar chapter 1 . 10/5/2013