Reviews for A Snowball's Chance
rhodablanche chapter 9 . 7/4
great story! :)
July Storms chapter 9 . 5/12
This story was recommended to me by a friend of mine since I've recently watched FMA(B) and had to get a li'l Royai fix. ;)

I wish I could leave you a longer review, but I'm tired; I really thought you deserved to know, though, that this was a really cute little story and while it was corny in quite a few places, it was still a fun read. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this with everyone. :)
Marauders G.W chapter 9 . 1/14
I have slowly been reading the fics you write, soon will finish all xD

Loved the participation of Ed and Al in story, thank you very much
PimpMasta Popo chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
AH! Adorable!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
I love this fic! I'd like to see more like it. I adore the parts with Ed learning to act/manipulate.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
This was wonderful. I particularly enjoyed Al's insights into the relationship between Mustang and Hawkeye. I think you did a great job on voices and characterization as well as the plot.
Carcrash87 chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Aaaaaaah I loved this story it was so well done. And I love the ending Plx write more stories like his.:)
couldbemoresonic chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
This is one of the best royai fics I've read, bravo :)
Evarria chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Great story. You know, I would LOVE to read a fanfic where Ed finds about about Riza's tattoo AND where she got the scars from. I just haven't found one yet. The closest I've gotten was this fanfic. So, thank you! Keep on writing.
MurdererMine chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
I love how this is such a serious, unserious story. I just made up a word trying to think of how to word that. You successfully meld the humor into the drama in such a way that it doesn't trip me up while reading. Shiny. Danke.
MoffandAvencore chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh my gosh...this is one of my favorite stories ever! THEY ARE SO IN CHARACTER. you hardly see that anymore.
MoffandAvencore chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
oh my gosh Ed was SOO in character in this chapter. well done! CYBER HUG!
MeHasBadGrammar chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
XD LOL! Loved it!
Antigone Rex chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
I read this long ago, but never took the time to review. I'd just like to say... I adore this story. Huddling for warmth is just about the best plot device ever, and while it could have turned out gratuitous and contrived, you managed to make it so much more. Well done!

Thanks for sharing!
bella1025 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
This was such an awesome read. I like the subtlety of their romantic feelings. I'm all for the "implied romance" variety 'coz it's sometimes hard to express the "heavy romance" ones without sounding cheesy.

You did a great job, read a couple of your fics. I look forward to more stories.

P.S.
Are you a fan of Naruto? Wish you were...'coz I wanted to ask if you could write a fic with hints of ShikaTema. If it's no trouble that is. :)

Ja ne..