Reviews for A Snowball's Chance
BlackCatRunning chapter 9 . 1/2
Very sweet story! I thoroughly enjoyed all the banter and the compelling plot. So well done!
ink7blot chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
I think a lot of people, when they see Al, kind of forget that he can make observations just as well (or probably even better than, if they're of the emotional/social kind) as his brother. Since Al's personality was already the quieter, more complacent type than Ed before the armor, people just kind of forget that there's an actual person there and not just an empty suit of armor.

Which makes me really sad. Poor Alphonse-sama! (Drawing out my inner Mei.)

With lotsa love and excitement! -Scarlet
ink7blot chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
...Now I get the title. You sly fox.

PLEASE don't ever stop writing. I don't know you but I do know you and I know that you're beautiful and your art is beautiful and your work is beautiful and your life is meant to be used to make other people feel beautiful too.

Okay, Ed moment: EW. That was a really gushy moment, but somehow ... I don't ... actually regret it.
DemonLordSachiko chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
Again I'm not logged in but
WAAAAAAAHHHH ITS OVER I LOVED OT SO MUUUCCCHHH
DemonLordSachiko chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
(On my phone and can't log in)
NOOOOO UTS ALMOST OVER! THIS IS SO GOOD I DONT WANT TO GET TO THR ENNNNDDDD
DemonLordSachiko chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
This is amaxiiiinnnngg! ITS ALMOST OVVVEERR! NNNNNNOOOOOOO! TT
DemonLordSachiko chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
This is SO good! I love it! Its well written and has an amazing plot!

I would have reviewed before and more often but I was on my phone and I'm not signed in and my phone freaks out when I try!
sakuzi-chan chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Great dynamics in this fic!
sakuzi-chan chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
I do enjoy a good Riza Ed friendship fic. Way too few of these. Thanks for the read!
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
Loved this :)
Gomboc123 chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
ahhhh this fic is so cute! Everyone was so in character the entire time, and I loved the friendship between Ed and Riza.
Awesome story!
LeChick chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
This was just too damn good. I really liked Roy and Riza's relationship. It's adult and complicated but real.
LeChick chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
loving the damsel in distress twist with the woman and children rushing to rescue the colonel
LeChick chapter 6 . 12/27/2015