Reviews for Power
Kaylynn85 chapter 35 . 6/24/2014
Woot woot! Totally made my night seeing that you had added this chapter. I am completely in love with this story series. You are knocking my socks off with your awesomeness. I hope all is going well for you and thank you for continually writing and working to finish this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
julissa chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I finished reading all 35 chapters and it just can't end this way, how are the Robin and warlords going to defeat the golem, please don't let it end this way, it'll be so sad that their lives are over, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Kaylynn85 chapter 34 . 4/7/2014
This was awesome! I can't wait for the epic fight! The guys are gonna shred this guy for sure. Especially after the girls had been drug into this and have had their share of injuries. I have loved this fic since you started it and I'm so glad you're finishing it. You are very talented! Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/25/2014
Love this story. We all know the guys were going to fight to get free. I want to see Haytie fry.
Kaylynn85 chapter 30 . 3/20/2014
Update update update! I'm dying over here! I've been checking back everyday for an update. I gotta know how it ends!
jedidiahbeloved chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
Girl, this is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! This is the best fan fic I have ever read. Please update soon! I read this whole fic in a day and a half. :-)
darkstorm54 chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Great story. Please finish. Can't wait for the rest.
RoseJustice chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chap!
jazzmonkey chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Another great chapter! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what happens next! This just gets better and better... X)

I really love the way you describe their relationships. They're really good friends. Update soon! Please!
jazzmonkey chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
I have been waiting to see this new chapter come out forever! Thank you so much! I love it! I can't wait to see more!

This is getting really interesting. I really liked the part where Rachel and Satsuki made their appearance. That was a nice touch right there. I really liked this idea, just because it's so original. I think that the balance of each character works perfectly together. Keep up the great work! Update soon!
jazzmonkey chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
You've got to write more soon, please! I love this story so much! I really liked the little moments that the guys have. You portray their brother thing really well.

I can't wait to see the next chapter! Post soon, okay? Please? With a ronin warrior on top?
Kaylynn chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
I really liked this chapter. It really shows how much the guys care for each other, even when they have their differences. Even though the chapters are rough (meaning the guys are getting beat up pretty bad)they're not depressing and I think Rachel and Silney seem to keep it upbeat regardless of the happenings in the chapter. I have a feeling that the guys (especially Ryo and Rowen because they seem to be the most angry right now) will be tearing someone apart with the news of Yuli's disappearance. I would hate to be the bad guys when they find them. lol. Good work. Your stories always make my day a bit better (even on good days). I look forward to seeing where you take this. Good luck with school and work this summer!

Kaylynn chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I actually thought chap 5 was really good. For having issues with it, it seemed to flow well, but that's just in my opinion. :)The Minotaur was a nice touch. I feel really bad for the guys. Makes me wanna give them a hug.
Kaylynn chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Fan-freakin-tastic. Love this fic. You're doing splendidly! KEEP IT UP! :D Blessings!

GlitterSunshine chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
There are few stories that I will constatnly come back to check everyday to see if there is something new. This is one of them. I love reading each and every chapter. This story has a very good flow and i'm excited to read more!