Reviews for The Reason
Stine chan USA chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Okay you prooooobablyyyyyy haven't had reviews for this in a while but I shall revieeeewwww!
This is soooo cuuuuute let me tell you that! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i was like "i wonder if there are yozakura quartet fanfics?" and I found the few on here and your was the first I read and it was ABORABLE
I was fangasming all the way
This is a long and weird review ;)
Shinji Mamoru chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
this is manga based right? Because Shinozuka was a total jerk in the anime (I stop watching it until eps 6, so i don't know what happen to them)

I prefer the manga, since Kotoha-chan is more cute there :)

anyway, i like your fic. Kinda short, but it's fine.
Arihimew chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I like it. Even though they are not an actual pairing, they would be very cute together :)

Keep going!
Ribbonchan25 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
U know, i was just recently reading yozakura quartet, and was kinda surprised by the lack of fic in this fandom. I mean, this manga is good, and the anime is interesting too. Poor it doesn't get much attention from fanfic writer and otaku.

Anyway, ur fic is pretty good. I love this pairing too, eventhough they're not a couple in the manga, but they'll be a nice couple. So i'm glad u wrote about them! :)

about ur grammar, well, just keep on writing and practicing, dude. U'll improve that way ;)