Reviews for World of the Dead
GioMM chapter 5 . 4/10
Ok, that was good. I'm glad they talked about what happened.
GioMM chapter 4 . 4/10
So let's see if in the next chapter everyone ignores the fact that Saeko KILLED Kohta, doesn't matter the fact that the gun was out of ammo because she didn't know that.

They also completely ignored the seriousness of the fact that Kohta almost died and temporarily lost complete visibility in a world with 95% chances of dying even with full vision and that the girls almost got enslaved and gangraped daily for eternity... Instead we got a beautiful time skip, come on...

I like stories with dark themes, but when they don't affect the actions and mentality of the people affected they almost lose all seriousness.
Lizzy chapter 15 . 2/28
Thank you for the story.
Halfrican18 chapter 15 . 1/30
loved the story, the ending was beautiful. I can't help but want a several years time skip epilogue lol.
CrimsonComplex chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
Beautiful story, great ending, I've gotta say, this is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site, well done and thank you man.
Grimjaww chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
Amazing story.

Thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
This has simply been the Greater HOTD story I have ever read. Out plotting the original, along with avoiding the corners that one can so easily get painted into when dealing with a zombie story! My friend, you have made a story that in my book concludes the story for me.
Keep up the FANTASTIC work and I look forward to any other stories you may produce!
Zoderak
crimson katana chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
If you haven't seen the original, you really should. It's actually pretty good.
Exile chapter 15 . 8/13/2016
I been looking for a Draco38 thing and you my friend just made my day this was amazing good work
Dead Head chapter 15 . 8/13/2016
Wow, that was the best HOTD story I've ever read. You Horsemen sure know what you're doing.
Jakeros chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Oh no, no... Oh no.. FUCKING WAY!
HOW THE HELL IS HE ALIVE?!
RykOakwine chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
Tomatoes that aren't rotten mush after over two weeks without refridgeration? Zombies that apparently hide until they can jump out and ambush people? Marauder's that have our heroes outnumbered and outgunned yet conveniently die without trouble?

Man, it's like a parade of idiots and contrivances.
RykOakwine chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Talk about confusing. They're on a boat at a dock. To get onto a boat that's at a dock you walk across a gangplank that stretches from the dock to the boat.

So...why didnt they just get aboard and pull up the gangplank? It's not exactly rocket science to figure out how to stop zombies from walking onto your boat.

Is the only way the zombies can be a threat is if every character is sadled with a permanent idiot ball? They can't post even one person to watch their backs as they scavenge the store so as soon as someone makes a stupid loud noise zombies are right at the door? They can't quietly move away from where the noise was made and get to safety, instead they all have to start shouting RUN!

Really? These people seem far, far, too stupid to have survived this long.

Get aboard the boat, pull up the gangplank, be quiet until the zombies wander off. Not exactly rocket science.
crimson katana chapter 15 . 4/8/2016
Great story, would love to see a sequel taking place a year or so later.
Jakeros chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Takashi you dog! Lucky bastard... Grr.