Reviews for World of the Dead
Thespurgin chapter 15 . 3/16
Finally... I have discovered a HOTD that is complete, and that I can truly say is worthy of being the best of the bunch.

I dare say I wish it were but a bit longer, maybe one more minor arc prior to the close... but as it is, I will not complain. Thank you for this.
Not Bob Dylan chapter 15 . 2/9
Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win

Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside ragin'
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls

Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last
Chapter 3 chapter 3 . 1/31
Killing children in stories is fuckes up. Hope you rot you piece of shit.
GioMM chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
Ok, that was good. I'm glad they talked about what happened.
GioMM chapter 4 . 4/10/2017
So let's see if in the next chapter everyone ignores the fact that Saeko KILLED Kohta, doesn't matter the fact that the gun was out of ammo because she didn't know that.

They also completely ignored the seriousness of the fact that Kohta almost died and temporarily lost complete visibility in a world with 95% chances of dying even with full vision and that the girls almost got enslaved and gangraped daily for eternity... Instead we got a beautiful time skip, come on...

I like stories with dark themes, but when they don't affect the actions and mentality of the people affected they almost lose all seriousness.
Lizzy chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
Thank you for the story.
Halfrican18 chapter 15 . 1/30/2017
loved the story, the ending was beautiful. I can't help but want a several years time skip epilogue lol.
CrimsonComplex chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
Beautiful story, great ending, I've gotta say, this is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site, well done and thank you man.
Grimjaww chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
Amazing story.

Thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
This has simply been the Greater HOTD story I have ever read. Out plotting the original, along with avoiding the corners that one can so easily get painted into when dealing with a zombie story! My friend, you have made a story that in my book concludes the story for me.
Keep up the FANTASTIC work and I look forward to any other stories you may produce!
Zoderak
crimson katana chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
If you haven't seen the original, you really should. It's actually pretty good.
Exile chapter 15 . 8/13/2016
I been looking for a Draco38 thing and you my friend just made my day this was amazing good work
Dead Head chapter 15 . 8/13/2016
Wow, that was the best HOTD story I've ever read. You Horsemen sure know what you're doing.
Jakeros chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Oh no, no... Oh no.. FUCKING WAY!
HOW THE HELL IS HE ALIVE?!
RykOakwine chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
Tomatoes that aren't rotten mush after over two weeks without refridgeration? Zombies that apparently hide until they can jump out and ambush people? Marauder's that have our heroes outnumbered and outgunned yet conveniently die without trouble?

Man, it's like a parade of idiots and contrivances.