Reviews for Bakura's First Day of School
BobbiJoEgo chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
hahah, I wuv this story!
YukiAndKyleKessler chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I might have to read more later, so I'll be back to finish what I started to read! But please do continue!
YukiAndKyleKessler chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh I can't wait. And Ryou does seem innocent, seeing as he and Bakura have separated rooms, which would be a good thing believe it or not for Ryou! Can't wait to read more!
ryoubakura98 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Um...ok-

FLAME!
ryoubakura98 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
What! They make Ryou plushies! I so want one! TeeHee, funny catch phrase. Knife collection? Well some people collect guns, I'm pretty sure there are people out there who collect knives. Funny!

Love, Fluffy and my Yami Florence

Florence: Ask her if they make a Yami plushie!

I don't think she would know that.

Florence: Please?

Maybe

Florence: Yeah!
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Haha, I freakin' LOVED this! I can just imagine how Marik looked all weaponed out like that. And now I want a Ryou and Bakura plushie!
aquabless chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
xD where he get the chainsaw?

this made my day
Mairorah chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
The plushie part was so Kawaii
firstForward chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Okay, so, not too bad. I'm not a fan of author's notes in the middle of the story: it feels like an interruption and a distraction, and so I tend to skip over them. You didn't explain how Bakura got his body back, but I assume that you'll explain later on. I suppose Bakura has his birth certificate and passport and so on already forged, but again I guess it'll be mentioned in later chapters since he's going to school and is going to need to legally exist. There's a few spelling errors, but nothing atrocious. Except for the fact that Bakura and Ryou are getting along swimmingly, you seem to keep them relatively in character, so that's good. The only other thing that I have to mention is that at one point you have Ryou 'cooking downstairs', and in Japan he had an apartment, with only one floor. So I assume he's living somewhere different now?
pbub2 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
ROFL

GO RYOU!
YamiBakura1988 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
nice
Mairorah chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is so funny. I cant wait to read more