Reviews for Harry Potter and the Balm of Time 2
moreativan chapter 4 . 7/2
Great start, I hope to see more of it soon.
Wendy
MeinGimli chapter 4 . 4/16
correct me pls, but didnt harry turn Tommie-boy into a muggle in the fight in part 1.
how exactly could a horcrux free tommie avoid dying anyway, AND come back as a wizard?

Cant wait to read the next chap. I hope there is a next chapter, the last update is nearly 2 years ago.

thx and take care
Jacebralor chapter 4 . 1/25
So, did the locket come and bite our heroes in the arse? The one in the cave had to have already been taken by Regulus when they went for it in the past, after all, meaning the real horcrux was at 12 Grimmauld, where I assume they never ever went after fifth year, if then.
brightflare chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Very good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
V-rcingetorix chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
I normally don't go for time-travelling AU's ... but this? I like.
Vegasman59 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Damn this is Really good want more Please!
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
update
graciousness chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
3 pleaaaaaase keep going! I think if you stop writing this I might die a little inside! Here, have a thousand invisible internet cookies as a bribe!
sfjoellen chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
your plotting and characterization are excellent. I did see a few grammar mistakes, or what I thought were grammar mistakes as I've never been particularly spiffy at SP&G so there's that.. I do hope you update and want to thank you for your time and effort writing some of the best stuff I've read. Harry and Hermione seem believable, they ring true, they could have grown to be as you write them easily.. In Balm of Time 1, Hermione sleeping with Harry right off was a bit of a stretch but that aside.. really well done. you should be proud.
MastrDragn chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
I have no complaints, I loved the first one, and am loving this one too. I am pretty sure it is the locket that was able to bring him back.
granpaw john chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I like your style, let me read a little more before I review though
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
This and the first Balm of Time were such good stories! I hope you haven't abandoned this story!
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
thank god this shit hole story was never finish good thinking I'm planning a time travel where the future is change no bad things happening affter it just because of the changes
Muirnin chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
well I finally finished reading both parts of the balm saga ... the original story was and still is my favorite of the time travel stories ...

I guess I should tell you why I don't post reviews very often ... 1) we only get the one chance to post a review no matter how many times (6 for this reading) we have read a story/chapter ... 2) it's easier to go through the story without having to post 'great chapter keep it up' ... I know that when I get follows from the same person that is a s good as a review ... 3) I have had surgery on one of my hands and have not been able to type hardly at all and just updating this is painful ...

I noticed that you started this part January 2011 ... there's 4 chapters and it's nearly the 4 year anniversary of the story ... hopefully we can get another chapter before the 1 year mark since the last chapter? I know you are probably inundated with real life with your working on your PhD and such ... once I get the other surgery done (Praying that it will get both my hands working as fast as they used to ...) I will be writing more myself ...

Anyway ... there are a lot of readers who enjoy your stories ... and look forward to reading more ...

As Always,
Muirnin - who will always ship what is right over what is easy ... no matter how delusional!
PS. first surgery over ... soon I will be writing again!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
A very good start with a wonderful way of drawing the pieces of a broken family (seperated by 19 years no less!) back together.

I hope that you will be able to continue this story as your muse permits.

Regardless, thank you for what you've worked so hard on creating and sharing it with us.

Best regards: