Reviews for Harry Potter and the Balm of Time 2
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 4 . 7/17
awww
ArtimuosJackson chapter 4 . 6/29
It looks like the quidditch book left behind is the real reason Voldemort is alive and i am sure Pettigrew took it.
tammgrogan chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
Please update this story
moreativan chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Great start, I hope to see more of it soon.
Wendy
MeinGimli chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
correct me pls, but didnt harry turn Tommie-boy into a muggle in the fight in part 1.
how exactly could a horcrux free tommie avoid dying anyway, AND come back as a wizard?

Cant wait to read the next chap. I hope there is a next chapter, the last update is nearly 2 years ago.

thx and take care
Jacebralor chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
So, did the locket come and bite our heroes in the arse? The one in the cave had to have already been taken by Regulus when they went for it in the past, after all, meaning the real horcrux was at 12 Grimmauld, where I assume they never ever went after fifth year, if then.
brightflare chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Very good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
V-rcingetorix chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
I normally don't go for time-travelling AU's ... but this? I like.
Vegasman59 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Damn this is Really good want more Please!
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
update
graciousness chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
3 pleaaaaaase keep going! I think if you stop writing this I might die a little inside! Here, have a thousand invisible internet cookies as a bribe!
sfjoellen chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
your plotting and characterization are excellent. I did see a few grammar mistakes, or what I thought were grammar mistakes as I've never been particularly spiffy at SP&G so there's that.. I do hope you update and want to thank you for your time and effort writing some of the best stuff I've read. Harry and Hermione seem believable, they ring true, they could have grown to be as you write them easily.. In Balm of Time 1, Hermione sleeping with Harry right off was a bit of a stretch but that aside.. really well done. you should be proud.
MastrDragn chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
I have no complaints, I loved the first one, and am loving this one too. I am pretty sure it is the locket that was able to bring him back.
granpaw john chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I like your style, let me read a little more before I review though
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
This and the first Balm of Time were such good stories! I hope you haven't abandoned this story!