Reviews for Harry Potter and the Balm of Time 2
graciousness chapter 4 . 4/17
3 pleaaaaaase keep going! I think if you stop writing this I might die a little inside! Here, have a thousand invisible internet cookies as a bribe!
sfjoellen chapter 4 . 3/30
your plotting and characterization are excellent. I did see a few grammar mistakes, or what I thought were grammar mistakes as I've never been particularly spiffy at SP&G so there's that.. I do hope you update and want to thank you for your time and effort writing some of the best stuff I've read. Harry and Hermione seem believable, they ring true, they could have grown to be as you write them easily.. In Balm of Time 1, Hermione sleeping with Harry right off was a bit of a stretch but that aside.. really well done. you should be proud.
MastrDragn chapter 4 . 3/19
I have no complaints, I loved the first one, and am loving this one too. I am pretty sure it is the locket that was able to bring him back.
granpaw john chapter 2 . 2/16
I like your style, let me read a little more before I review though
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 2/16
This and the first Balm of Time were such good stories! I hope you haven't abandoned this story!
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 2/13
thank god this shit hole story was never finish good thinking I'm planning a time travel where the future is change no bad things happening affter it just because of the changes
Muirnin chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
well I finally finished reading both parts of the balm saga ... the original story was and still is my favorite of the time travel stories ...

I guess I should tell you why I don't post reviews very often ... 1) we only get the one chance to post a review no matter how many times (6 for this reading) we have read a story/chapter ... 2) it's easier to go through the story without having to post 'great chapter keep it up' ... I know that when I get follows from the same person that is a s good as a review ... 3) I have had surgery on one of my hands and have not been able to type hardly at all and just updating this is painful ...

I noticed that you started this part January 2011 ... there's 4 chapters and it's nearly the 4 year anniversary of the story ... hopefully we can get another chapter before the 1 year mark since the last chapter? I know you are probably inundated with real life with your working on your PhD and such ... once I get the other surgery done (Praying that it will get both my hands working as fast as they used to ...) I will be writing more myself ...

Anyway ... there are a lot of readers who enjoy your stories ... and look forward to reading more ...

As Always,
Muirnin - who will always ship what is right over what is easy ... no matter how delusional!
PS. first surgery over ... soon I will be writing again!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
A very good start with a wonderful way of drawing the pieces of a broken family (seperated by 19 years no less!) back together.

I hope that you will be able to continue this story as your muse permits.

Regardless, thank you for what you've worked so hard on creating and sharing it with us.

Best regards:

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
A nice start. Good semi-cliff hanger and just in time rescue.

And the nod to Hermione Potter's getting 'sucked into' her husbands way of doing things just crys out: It's gonna be another fun ride so sit down, buckle up and keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times.

SteveC.
kazemaru gin chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
... so yeah, it'll be like she never existed. He can try to reassure her (and himself) by saying that she'll still be "her", but the Rosalind that exists right now will cease to exist and no one but Harry will even remember she ever existed at all. Almost worse than killing her, really.

That's assuming time travel works the way he thinks it does! For all he knows, time travel is actually impossible and he's just creating an entirely different timeline all together while the timeline he's in at the moment continues along without him. Then she'll have to use the Balm of Time all by herself while Harry gets to live merrily in another timeline without her. Cruel.
cptawkward chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I loved the first one, and this one is showing so much promise! I thought that the subtle parallels between Harry and his daughter's backgrounds and how they used the potion to save their parents was a really nice touch. Plus, there's the coincidence that she's roughly the age harry was when he saved his parents, and he is the age his parents were. I really hope that they'll be an update soon, because I really want to find out what happens next!
Hobbyfarmer chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I love this story, just like I loved the last one. I look forward to more :)
Hidden Nichols chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh, my... Please, say you'll come back really soon, that you're not leaving this awesome plot behind. Seriously, this is torture. I mean, you created their daughter! The combination of Harry and Hermione has to be so perfect that imagine her takes huge effort, and she's already so amazing and cute... You should be proud because of that. Now, come on, get back and fill the blanks this thrilling new adventure has, or you'll drive a lot of people frustrated and shippers nuts!
firedawg chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Looking forward to more. Thank you for sharing.
DarkHeart81 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Loved to see this updated. Had to go back and reread the first story before I read this though. lol Hopefully another update won't be so long in coming. Can't wait to see how you plan to have this play out.