Reviews for Something,Anything,,,Everything!
This chapter always makes me cry I wish you would update this story
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
You HAVE to continue please you can't just stop there
Blu J and Caso chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Awwwww, it's super cute so far. Amazing chapter,; can't wait to find out what happens next!
- Caso
Joana Smith chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Pls update :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I wish you would someday continue this
karaliza76 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Lovin the story! Any chance of you updating soon? :D

SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
i really love this story so please update soon!
Jesqsica chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Update soooooon
ughno chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Aww the idea of teen Sam and teen Shawn being friends is great:D But this hasn't been updated much:( Are you still writing it?:)
Queen of Vampires chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Hnnnggghhh! Shawn! Don't do anything stupid! Sam! Do something~!

More please.
SylverSpyder chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
been there. don't live there, though. You left me on the edge of my seat with this one, which is no good because my seat wasn't that sturdy to begin with. Please write more.
PsychoWing chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Good chapter. And I don't live there, but I am maybe twenty miles out of Rockford heading toward Chicago. Is that close enough? )
SylverSpyder chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
please update. this is a really good story so fgar and I want to find out what happens next.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Love it update again soon. .
calileane chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I just discovered your story and was astonished. There is so much that can be done with this plot. You could as much follow the two fandom storylines as just change everything.

I'm more of 'change everything' person. For the better in general

If you write more of this fanfiction, I will follow to see if your plot (even if you follow cannon lol) capture me or not. I'm very interested. I suppose I will only be sure if I will love when there'll be 5 to 6 chapters and you're more advanced in the plot...

But still, your writing caught me. You did really good in those two chapters. And the plot is perfect.