Reviews for Rule of Rose
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I decided to peruse this fandom again, and re-read this wonderful story. I'm still in awe of your style and prose! I really hope you will continue this story; it would be such a shame if it has been abandoned. Again, you're a superb writer and I wish you all the best!
natasha.btbahari chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I REALLY love the story and PLEASE do the Goat Sisters!
magnolia glass chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I hope you continue. This is wonderful.
Nik chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Hey, your story is great. I can't wait for the next chapters. When are you going to post the next chapter? When? When?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I always love the game's storyline. Your writing skill/style delivered every emotion. Please continue.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Great chapters
Mermaid Ninja chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
More please.
hiuh chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
wow! perfect novellization! can't wait for the next chappie!
Creepy Lily chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I really enjoy this fic,you did it very well.

so please don't give up then.

It's been a long time since your last update,I really really hope you could update very soon... :)
RamblingFox2501 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Wow, I've been looking for something like this for a while now. Very, very good, OniJack. I can't wait for more chapters.
Ivory Tears chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Poor Eleanor. I most enjoyed the little scene on the couch with Jennifer and Brown, as well as when the Bucket Knight accidentally scared her. A little light hearted moment thrown in brings a bit of balance.

I'm glad you updated; now I'm just eagerly awaiting for another chapter. ;)
CMR Rosa chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Another great chapter you are really making a great story keep up the good work.
Ivory Tears chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
This story has me awestruck. Jennifer's inner emotion/turmoil is something that should've been in the game itself. I feel connected to her moreso as well as feel sorry for all the ordeals she has to face.

Also your descriptions are so wonderful to read; for example: "he laughed, a short nasty brown sound." (Chapter 2) That line gave me a feeling of being unclean. There are so many more phrases that I could list, your writing is just that compelling. :)

I sincerely hope you update soon. :)
Noodle12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I adored this! You know, I'm doing the exact same thing for RoR. I myself have published a novelization for this wonderful game. Of course, it's not as good as yours. :)

I do hope you update this soon. And if you have a moment or two, perhaps you wouldn't mind reading my Rule Of Rose novelization as well? :)

Take care, love.

-Noodle12
CMR Rosa chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Another good chapter keep up the good work.