Reviews for Rule of Rose
Y-project chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Wow, quite amazing to find to find this story updated now...
Good writing by the way, did you use floral laguage in your flower enumeration, at third paragraph?
Interesting approach too, I didn't think you would novelize so many elements of the game intro so well, even if you couldn't use everything of course...
You also added a new illustration, quite similar to the cutscene orphanage...

Anyway, good to see this story is still bieng worked on. Reading you was a pleasure, good continuation to you.
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I decided to peruse this fandom again, and re-read this wonderful story. I'm still in awe of your style and prose! I really hope you will continue this story; it would be such a shame if it has been abandoned. Again, you're a superb writer and I wish you all the best!
natasha.btbahari chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I REALLY love the story and PLEASE do the Goat Sisters!
magnolia glass chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I hope you continue. This is wonderful.
Nik chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Hey, your story is great. I can't wait for the next chapters. When are you going to post the next chapter? When? When?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I always love the game's storyline. Your writing skill/style delivered every emotion. Please continue.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Great chapters
Mermaid Ninja chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
More please.
hiuh chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
wow! perfect novellization! can't wait for the next chappie!
FullChicken44 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I really enjoy this fic,you did it very well.

so please don't give up then.

It's been a long time since your last update,I really really hope you could update very soon... :)
NazoFox2501 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Wow, I've been looking for something like this for a while now. Very, very good, OniJack. I can't wait for more chapters.
Ivory Tears chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Poor Eleanor. I most enjoyed the little scene on the couch with Jennifer and Brown, as well as when the Bucket Knight accidentally scared her. A little light hearted moment thrown in brings a bit of balance.

I'm glad you updated; now I'm just eagerly awaiting for another chapter. ;)
CMR Rosa chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Another great chapter you are really making a great story keep up the good work.
Ivory Tears chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
This story has me awestruck. Jennifer's inner emotion/turmoil is something that should've been in the game itself. I feel connected to her moreso as well as feel sorry for all the ordeals she has to face.

Also your descriptions are so wonderful to read; for example: "he laughed, a short nasty brown sound." (Chapter 2) That line gave me a feeling of being unclean. There are so many more phrases that I could list, your writing is just that compelling. :)

I sincerely hope you update soon. :)
Noodle12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I adored this! You know, I'm doing the exact same thing for RoR. I myself have published a novelization for this wonderful game. Of course, it's not as good as yours. :)

I do hope you update this soon. And if you have a moment or two, perhaps you wouldn't mind reading my Rule Of Rose novelization as well? :)

Take care, love.