Reviews for It's Like the Old Terran Fairy Tales
Shriek! Do you speak German?! If not, congratulations to flawless German, dear writer!
From a very happy reader from Germany
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Wow that was so sad I bloody Loved it
guardianofdragonlore chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Amazing!
Legacy Undying chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I love this story! Part of me really wants you to write a Leonard/Spock sequel, or just an epic friendship between McCoy, Jim and Spock. The other part wants you to leave it alone, because this is awesome as it is. If you did decide to make a companion fic, could you do a scene where Spock is somehow forced to talk to T'Ral, and Leonard flips out? Because that would be sweet. If not, that's fine, this is still so fantastic that I don't care if you never add anything to it again.
Ladypersophina chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
I love this story with every fiber of my heart. It is beautiful and in every way perfect and you are such an amazing, brilliant writer in writing Spock and McCoy that I am still speechless because of the perfection of this story. Your whole story overwhelmed me and I cried at the end. Will you write more Spock/McCoy in the future?
Cainchan chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
This is an utterly perfect and wonderful fic and a very heartbreaking one too. I love your portrayal of Spock and the vulnerability which lies under his cold mask. He seemed rather innocent in his whole behavior. God and how much I hate his stepmother who did nothing as showing cruelty towards Spock his whole life. I also adore your McCoy - he seems so very in character and god my heart melted when he stood up for Spock, when Spock saw how much McCoy cared for him; loved him. I love the hurt/comfort aspect of this story too - I love Spock being hurt and Bones comforting him. I love them as a pair - I think they fit each other well - like two half of a whole. I would love to read more from you - especially more Spock and Bones. The nearly last sentence of your story was nearly my favourite "Leonard McCoy loved him. Starting from that moment, Spock loved him back." - this was so beautiful. Please write more. Please!
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
T'Ral's a bitch. LOL.
six23 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I'm not much for implied slash (don't you love it when someone starts a review with a veiled, vague insult?) but I really do like Spock-McCoy interaction: real, unforced, sometimes angry and bitter and confused interaction, and consequently, writing.

And (like a nerd), I read all of the Grimm tales for each chapter to try to pick up on the symbolism used.

If nothing else, the amount of forethought for this story is breathtaking, and if anyone deserves a plucky 'lil review, it's you. So here it is, plucky and impressed and hoping to read more of your work.

(Because I literally couldn't stop laughing at that vampire invite thing.)
Cyrano's Ghost chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Hello. I just had to tell you how much I loved this story, even though it damn near broke my heart. Your writing is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Kind Regards,

~cg
Wolfa Moon chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
This chapter is amazing. You can't end it there. Please a little more. Just a tini bit. Please. Awesome writing.
Nubla chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
this is by far one of the most powerful story I've read, in terms of depicting Spock's character. I love the way all the "emotions" are unwound. An immediate favorite for sure! Thank you for bringing something so beautiful, please keep running!
615878archive chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
T'Ral's a bitch- Go, McCoy! Kind of an abrupt ending but I loved it all the same :D
615878archive chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Oh, wow- I DID NOT make the connection between T'Ral and Spock's stepmother! Dun dun dun! I can't wait for the next chapter.

This story is amazing, by the way. The connections to the fairy tales are wonderful and every time I read a new chapter, I'm blown away by the powerful emotions you're able to convey in your writing. Seriously- there's a hand still gripping at my heart from Bones' story... Keep it up!
madwriter223 -TF chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Looks really promising.

I especially enjoyed Sarek reading Spock a story.
Anna chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
One issue? Spock's older than Kirk by a few years. Nero's incursion changes the timeline from the original - i.e. TOS. By the time Nero appears and the Kelvin is destroyed, Spock is a few years old already. Amanda's doctor being on board might lead her to die if she was sick anyway, but not in childbirth, as she's not having a baby.