Reviews for Magic
Sapphire Della Robbia chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
It is so good
Nilaria Layton chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Short but to the point...very emotional in very few words...i'm proud...i love it when people are good writers and can do that kinda thing...i'm a good poet myself...so...i commend your work and i intend on reading a lot of your work so...wish me luck on completing my list...
walutahanga chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ooh, short and sweet, with a surprisingly bitter aftertaste. I like. You've got a really nice mood-piece here, with plenty of tantalising hints about the origin of not just Karone's magic, but the Kerovan people. For such a tiny little thing, it packs a big punch.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Good Story
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Karone with magic...now there's a concept I'd like to see expanded on. I wish I knew the character well enough to do it myself...:)
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
well done!
Starlit Purple chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Too lazy to log in. :P

I likes this! Is it bad to say I want more? Heee, cause I totally do! And one of these days, I am so doing a Karone centric story. Seriously, cause OMG she's got such a tramatic past and I soooo wanna explore like all of it! *beams*

*pokes* You should do more Karone. You're good at it.
Tsukino Akume chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was ... surprisingly more depressing than I expected. o.O Good, but depressing.

But the best part? (Like you're surprised)

'Magic was Andros, and the bond between them was all warmth and familiarity and unbreakable.'

That's just beautiful and sad all at the same time.

-Snuggles you just because-